Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

just checking in to let you know I'm doing well. According to my surgeon it was a textbook surgery.

He also found a small hiatal hernia at the top of my stomach and fixed that. I'm having pain when breathing in and he says the pain is because of that repair.

I've had absolutely no pain at the 5 laparoscopy incisions, a major miracle:). They are doing great. I was just up for the first time to pee and try a short walk and it went well. They allowed me to loose the the h ospital gown and get into baggy sweats and shirt, that feels great.

Lots of pain and anti nausea meds but they seem to be doing the job, yay!

just checking in to let you know I'm doing well. According to my surgeon it was a textbook surgery.

He also found a small hiatal hernia at the top of my stomach and fixed that. I'm having pain when breathing in and he says the pain is because of that repair.

I've had absolutely no pain at the 5 laparoscopy incisions' date=' a major miracle:). They are doing great. I was just up for the first time to pee and try a short walk and it went well. They allowed me to loose the the h ospital gown and get into baggy sweats and shirt, that feels great.

[/quote']

Glad all's well!!! Oh I'm jelly! I had to wear that ugly huge gown.

Interesting about the hernia bc I'm sore when taking deep breaths. Calling my Surgeon tomorrow.

I did it. I on the good side of the bench now:)

I've had absolutely no pain at the 5 laparoscopy incisions' date=' a major miracle:). They are doing great. I was just up for the first time to pee and try a short walk and it went well. They allowed me to loose the the h ospital gown and get into baggy sweats and shirt, that feels great.

[/quote']

My surgery also went really well. I came home 6/19 and I am doing great. Other than the gas pains I am having very little pain. Can't sleep lying flat though because it feels like my incision will rip open. How are you doing today?

2nd day at hospital from afternoon through the night, was kind of miserable. Lots of gas pain in upper chest from fixing install hernia. They started me out on unjury Protein, but after (6) qoz drinks I couldn't do it anymore, major spasm issues.

They told me that's why most docs make you stay two night, because that 2nd 24-48 hours the worst stomach swelling and you can get very little in wo hurting yourself. I now know that to be true!

Going home today on liquid Vicodin, gas drops , etc. but the last day since yesterday eve have not been real good, hopefully coming out of that phase now:)

2nd day at hospital from afternoon through the night' date=' was kind of miserable. Lots of gas pain in upper chest from fixing install hernia. They started me out on unjury Protein, but after (6) qoz drinks I couldn't do it anymore, major spasm issues.

They told me that's why most docs make you stay two night, because that 2nd 24-48 hours the worst stomach swelling and you can get very little in wo hurting yourself. I now know that to be true!

Going home today on liquid Vicodin, gas drops , etc. but the last day since yesterday eve have not been real good, hopefully coming out of that phase now:)[/quote']

I also came home on liquid Vicodin. I can't say I'm too much of a fan sipping nasty pain medicine. Mine is a citrus like flavor. So gross. How are you doing today so far?

I'm right there with you. I got sleeved on the 18th with hiatal hernia repair. A lot of pain meds as well. I'm already home however. Having difficulty getting liquids in and major gas pain in my back. Heating pads to my back have become my miracle worker and pain relief for my back and gas pain. Hope we're both feeling better soon.

I'm right there with you. I got sleeved on the 18th with hiatal hernia repair. A lot of pain meds as well. I'm already home however. Having difficulty getting liquids in and major gas pain in my back. Heating pads to my back have become my miracle worker and pain relief for my back and gas pain. Hope we're both feeling better soon.

Thank you! I am also happy we are both home

Already. I am sipping like crazy but its very intimidating to think I need 64 oz at least when I have to sip such small amounts. Do you feel that way at all? I haven't been able to sleep more than 1-2 hours at a time and then I wake up and do some walking around my house and then head back to bed. Seems to be helping with my gas pains. Sorry to hear about your back. Hoping we both have speedy recoveries!

Hi..I was sleeved on the 18th also. I was discharged yesterday on the 19th. Overall I did quite well. I couldn't keep anything down the day of my surgery. Every time I sipped on anything it would come back up. Yesterday was better nauseated but no vomiting. Hopefully today will be better.

Girls, I asked my NUT and nurse in the hospital about amount of Fluid. I said, yes I know the rules say 48-60oz of Fluid, but what amount is ACTUALLY going to keep me out the hospital with dehydration???

Their answer was 30oz.... So try your best to get to 30 and then give yourself a breather:)

Girls' date=' I asked my NUT and nurse in the hospital about amount of Fluid. I said, yes I know the rules say 48-60oz of Fluid, but what amount is ACTUALLY going to keep me out the hospital with dehydration???

Their answer was 30oz.... So try your best to get to 30 and then give yourself a breather:)[/quote']

Takingbackcontrol 30-35 oz is all I am able to tolerate and I am doing fine. Anything more than that I feel miserable. So that's what I am sticking with for now

getlow, I keep wondering when that will happen to me. I'm positive it will, sooner or later.

How are you feeling, southern? I'm gassy and annoyed by this drain. What about you?