Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much did you lose the 1st week?

I was sleeved 6/11/13 (5 days ago) and I lost 21 lbs so far. Ok, I'm extremely happy, but I want to know if this is ok. It seems like a lot to me-- but I feel really good. Even though I'm on Clear liquids for the first week, I still have energy. I've been walking in my street for the past few days and doing light stretches.

So I want to know.. How much did y'all lose the 1st week post-op??

:)

Went from 446 day of surgery to 423 a week later= -23 lbs. Congrats on your progress! I am only 9 days post op

11 pounds the first week.

I was sleeved 7th may and I lost 15lb the first week. I'm now 6 weeks post op and have lost 22lb in total. 3 week stall at week 3 which is normal.

Wow, awesome numbers, everyone.. I was sleeved on Thursday and weighted 5 lbs more on Saturday then when I started. I'm afraid to get back on that scale until Thursday. Inspiring!!

I lost 15 lbs first week, but am stalled now for 10 days. Not losing hope, though :)

I was sleeved April 24th and lost 11lbs the first week.

Sent from my iPad: Sleeved 4/24/2013 by Dr. Farrell @ UNC Hospital---Started: 239lbs--Goal: 150lbs--Current: 202.2lbs

Wow, awesome numbers, everyone.. I was sleeved on Thursday and weighted 5 lbs more on Saturday then when I started. I'm afraid to get back on that scale until Thursday. Inspiring!!

I also gained 5 pounds in the hospital, but it comes right off, I promise!

My surgery was 6/13/13 and I am down 5-pounds from that date.

I'm super inspired as I lost 15 during the 2-week Baritric Advantage Meal Replacement diet.

That has me down 20-pounds in 19 days! I'm so excited and grateful!

Also exciting, was adding yogurt back to my diet! It never tasted so good! LOL!!

And what about strained cream of chicken soup! OMG! Delicious!

It's the little things ...

;-)

I was 6-5-13 and lost 11 pounds on the pre-op diet and 9 lbs the first week after surgery!

Brava, Sister!

This is such an exciting journey and we are so fortunate to have this tool.

I will look forward to watching your success!

You are a weight loss warrior!

I am 6 days post op and have lost 16 pounds so far from the day of surgery, and another 18 from my pre-op liquid diet. I know my mom had gastric bypass a few years ago, and she said she weighed herself two days after surgery, and she was 20 pounds heavier than the day of surgery. But I think a lot of that was gas and swelling. So if you aren't down much right after surgery, just give it some time. Your body will work it out.

I am just happy to be losing 2 lbs. or 20 doesn't matter to me!!!

I lost 12 lbs my first week. That's amazing you lost so much. I don't think there is a normal since everyone loses at different paces. That just shows how successful this will be for you. Congrats! Keep it up!