Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you eating at 2 weeks out?

I'm still on liquids until the 24th. I feel completely normal. Except a scratchy throat. I'm wondering if drinking all the time is irritating it??

Wondering what everyone else is doing food wise?

I'm still on liquids until the 24th. I feel completely normal. Except a scratchy throat. I'm wondering if drinking all the time is irritating it??

Wondering what everyone else is doing food wise?

Chili is my friend! :-D

I've done really well with bananas, refried Beans, and chicken and egg salad. Progressive Lentil Soup went down like concrete. Decided to try having 4 Trisquits the other day - that was a painful hour I won't be forgetting soon! :lol:

Chili is my friend! :-D

I've done really well with bananas, refried Beans, and chicken and egg salad. Progressive Lentil Soup went down like concrete. Decided to try having 4 Trisquits the other day - that was a painful hour I won't be forgetting soon! :lol:

It was nice meeting you and your wife today! Great meeting, don't you think?

I will hit my 2 weeks on Tues and I can have soft foods then. Chili sounds sooo good! It's funny, but I have been living on the Progressive Lentil Soup with no problem. Although I still have to pulverize it, maybe that makes a difference. I am so looking forward to be able to CHEW on something! :D

It was nice meeting you and your wife today! Great meeting, don't you think?

Tracy and I enjoyed meeting you too!

I agree with you - we look forward to going to next month's meeting.

I met only one more person who comes here - do you believe there were more who come here?

P.S. That just hurts thinking about the triscuits going down! Ouch!! :o

I will hit my 2 weeks on Tues and I can have soft foods then. Chili sounds sooo good! It's funny, but I have been living on the Progressive Lentil Soup with no problem. Although I still have to pulverize it, maybe that makes a difference. I am so looking forward to be able to CHEW on something! :D

It might have been that i tried to eat too much of it - it was a cup and i'm definitely convinced I should have done half a cup instead. i'll try again soon.

P.S. That just hurts thinking about the triscuits going down! Ouch!! :o

Oh they went down fine as I chewed them really well - i think they might have expanded! :o

Tracy and I enjoyed meeting you too!

I agree with you - we look forward to going to next month's meeting.

I met only one more person who comes here - do you believe there were more who come here?

There were two other women, who sat over closer to me, that I met here in the forums and told them about the group....oh, and Michael, or is he the one you're talking about? I can't remember what are you are here in the metroplex, but there are several other really good support group meetings. Today was the third one I've been to this week.....but normally they don't all seem to fall together like this! :) I'm an addict I think!!

There were two other women, who sat over closer to me, that I met here in the forums and told them about the group....oh, and Michael, or is he the one you're talking about? I can't remember what are you are here in the metroplex, but there are several other really good support group meetings. Today was the third one I've been to this week.....but normally they don't all seem to fall together like this! :) I'm an addict I think!!

Some addictions aren't all bad!

I was just wondering in general if everyone/most people there were people from here or what. Not a big deal, just curious.

I'm in Forney, about 10 minutes east of Mesquite. I work in downtown Dallas so making some of those meetings during the week might be difficult. Do you go to the one at Forest Park that Sara runs?

By the way, i saw you in chat a couple times but you weren't saying anything - do you work for the NSA? :P

Some addictions aren't all bad!

I was just wondering in general if everyone/most people there were people from here or what. Not a big deal, just curious.

I'm in Forney, about 10 minutes east of Mesquite. I work in downtown Dallas so making some of those meetings during the week might be difficult. Do you go to the one at Forest Park that Sara runs?

By the way, i saw you in chat a couple times but you weren't saying anything - do you work for the NSA? :P

LoL No, I have only gone to chat a couple of times, and I am not sure if I said anything. Just checking it out because I hadn't previously! I use to attend the Forest Park groups, that's where I had surgery.....but I found so many that I like just as well right here in the area, I haven't been in a while. I love Sarah, I spoke to her last week, I'm going in to see Dr. D for my three year appointment next Friday. Everyone is NOT from right here in the Plano area. One lady, Kris, is someone I'd been talking to and invited, she came from Waxahachie and some others that aren't right here. I suspect you and Tracy and Kris and her husband, Tom traveled the furthest!!!