Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Free lapband essay winner

The recipient of the lap band has been notified. We are waiting for a response from them, but due to privacy issues we will not publish the essay. The person may or may not reveal themselves to others, that will be their choice. We would like to thank everyone who emailed us and we wish you all the best. Amom & Adad

Oh maaaaannnnn.... looks like I started researching this and finding this site a little too late! Congratulations to the winner, how exciting!!

Yay, I hope the winner "reveals" themselves. However, whoever they are, congratulations!!!!!

And a big thank you to amom and her spouse for the wonderful, wonderful, loving, kind gift they gave. You two are very special people.

Congrats to the winner ! I know you must be super excited , thankful and cant wait to begin your journey.

What a wonderful Blessing & Amom and Adad what a wonderfuk wonderful gift you have given .God bless you both

Congrats..potential winner!!:)

I hope you'll reveal yourself... how much more revealing is this board :nervous ,cause alot of us gave some very personal info in hopes to win the lap band.

So this will really help us fill that we did'nt spill out our guts for nothing..to know someone benefits from this prize! makes it all worth while.

Come into the light

I would like to congratulate the essay winner also. Has she/he even acknowledged that they have won the essay contest. I was one of those who spilled my guts also in hopes of being the lucky winner, but thats ok, it was worth it just knowing that someone will benefit.:) And now we are all curious as to who this lucky person is and maybe alittle about them. Also curious as to how many essays were turned in. Good Luck to that lucky person and I wish them the best. I am hoping to be banded this year and looking forward to it.

Shelia0505

Hi everyone. 11 people wrote to us, spilling their guts as some may put it. We wish we could help all of you. To all of you that would like to know who the winner is, I'm sorry they have to make that choice. I can tell you (with their permission) it is a she and she will be flying out from the mid west to spend some time with us and go over paper work. She is thinking about having her surgery by a doctor in our area, who will then give a referral to a fill MD in her area. Thank you all again and God Bless.