Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi ladies,

I have a question. (I am pre-op) i was just wondering what happens to cellulite after the surgery? does it look any better or any worse?

thanks in advance

Hmm...Now I have a friend who is really thin and she has cellulite...good question. I don't know how you get rid of it!

I'm a month out and I have more cellulite now than before jijiji. My kids say I have old lady skin. Lol I think its because of the rapid weight loss. But everyone is diffrent.

Well there isnsomething I being looking into and is call refining I may do in colombia. Is like a Lipo without any incisions or anything like that is just to remove thos fatty cells that made the skin look like that.

When I was in Japan, the ladies there would reduce the appearance of cellulite by getting a "fat" massage 2-4x a week for 30 minutes. I asked about it and it helps to improve circulation too. While it was expensive in Japan, it seems cheaper if I can get my hubby to do it. :)

Ive been dry brushing (you can google it) for the past 6 months and its supposed to improve blood circulation, regenerate skin cells, etc. There are lots of great benefits to it but one of the benefits is its totally reduced the appearance of cellulite on me. I had pretty bad (cottage cheese looking) cellulite on the backs of my thighs and its hardly noticable now. It really works. Its cheap to do so why not give it a try?

Ive been dry brushing (you can google it) for the past 6 months and its supposed to improve blood circulation, regenerate skin cells, etc. There are lots of great benefits to it but one of the benefits is its totally reduced the appearance of cellulite on me. I had pretty bad (cottage cheese looking) cellulite on the backs of my thighs and its hardly noticable now. It really works. Its cheap to do so why not give it a try?

thanks so much. i did read a little about this before. i will def give this one a try

thanks so much. i did read a little about this before. i will def give this one a try

I bought my dry brush at Target for under $10. It comes with a long handle but its removable. I just use the actual brush cause it has a strap that you slip your hand into. You CAN use the long handle I suppose but I brush better without it. You want to make sure to brush everything towards the heart. Except for your tummy region, that gets brushed in a clockwise motion. If you check Pinterest, there are plenty of articles about it.

Has anyone tried the body wraps do those work?

I bought my dry brush at Target for under $10. It comes with a long handle but its removable. I just use the actual brush cause it has a strap that you slip your hand into. You CAN use the long handle I suppose but I brush better without it. You want to make sure to brush everything towards the heart. Except for your tummy region, that gets brushed in a clockwise motion. If you check Pinterest, there are plenty of articles about it.

yayyy plus ill get my discount since i work there lol! gonna check it out today!

I bought my dry brush at Target for under 10. It comes with a long handle but its removable. I just use the actual brush cause it has a strap that you slip your hand into. You CAN use the long handle I suppose but I brush better without it. You want to make sure to brush everything towards the heart. Except for your tummy region' date=' that gets brushed in a clockwise motion. If you check Pinterest, there are plenty of articles about it.[/quote']

Thanks for the info... I will definitely check it out!

I think there's some lazer/light therapy you can do to get rid of it

I have thought about this but I would like to hear from someone who has done it.

I bought my dry brush at Target for under 10. It comes with a long handle but its removable. I just use the actual brush cause it has a strap that you slip your hand into. You CAN use the long handle I suppose but I brush better without it. You want to make sure to brush everything towards the heart. Except for your tummy region' date=' that gets brushed in a clockwise motion. If you check Pinterest, there are plenty of articles about it.[/quote']

I just bought the brush I am going to try it. Thanks