Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hw: 299

SW: 290

CW :209 my surgery was 1/21/13 and happy 5 months to my other sleeve brothers and sisters .. I'm down 90 pounds I feel like my weight has slowed down I have 25 more pounds I want to lose .. The first month was hard but after that smooth sailing .. So to you guys who are unsure all I can say is that this surgery was a life saver and I'm so happy

post-23216-13813666508597_thumb.jpg

post-23216-1381366650963_thumb.jpg

Apparently you didn't get the memo that horizontal stripes are not supposed to be flattering cause that dress is SUPER CUTE!!! You look great!

Beautiful! Congratulations on your success!

Wowza! Looking good! :)

Awesome! Congrats!

You have accomplished so much!

Wow that's great!!my surgery date was your same date and I've only have lost 56lbs what have you been doing tell me please thanks

Wow that's great!!my surgery date was your same date and I've only have lost 56lbs what have you been doing tell me please thanks

I eat Protein every to hours I drink sugarfree tea or anything that's sugar free low in calories I'm still not eating bread , rice , Pasta or potatoes I do have a treat every now and then I don't track my food too much like a diet I want to be as normal as possible ..but I have been on a stall for three to four weeks I have 35 more pounds to loose I be okay if this is it but I would love to get there ..

Have you done that all along? Ate Protein every two hours? I've been eating 1/4 cup Protein 3 meals & 2 Protein shakes a day. I wonder if I would be better off splitting my 3 meals into 6? I'm on purée.

Have you done that all along? Ate Protein every two hours? I've been eating 1/4 cup Protein 3 meals & 2 Protein shakes a day. I wonder if I would be better off splitting my 3 meals into 6? I'm on purée.

I stop the shakes at two to three weeks out I hate them but yes I've been doing that the whole time I think your doing great

CW :209 my surgery was 1/21/13 and happy 5 months to my other sleeve brothers and sisters .. I'm down 90 pounds I feel like my weight has slowed down I have 25 more pounds I want to lose .. The first month was hard but after that smooth sailing .. So to you guys who are unsure all I can say is that this surgery was a life saver and I'm so happy

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U look amazing!! R u n NC? U look familiar.

Congrats you look amazing!

U look amazing!! R u n NC? U look familiar.

No Louisiana but thank you