Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hello new here

hey new here

from melbourne victoria

banded 14.12.06

feeling great so far, looking forwar to getting to know you all:)

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!

- www.lapbandtalk.com g

<a href="http://kecu-samsung.blogspot.com/">samsung ringtone</a>

<a href="http://jide-sony.blogspot.com/">motorola ringtone</a>

<a href="http://nuwu-thomas.blogspot.com/">sony ericsson ringtone</a>

<a href="http://fatal-logo.blogspot.com/">nokia ringtone</a>

hey new here

from melbourne victoria

banded 14.12.06

I was banded in Melbourne on 12th December so am 2 days ahead, how did you go with Christmas day and no solids! I have not really told my family, so spent the day being inconspicuous (I got away with it, but everyone said how fabulous I looked, I have lost about 5-6 kg)

Hi CCW, welcome. Its good here. I am having the surgery on Feb 2nd. I am so scared and anxious about it, that I have already had one big panic attack, and am considering asking my GP to put me on Xanax just to see me through all this. I rarely take this kind of medication.

I know it is for my health though. I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey. Susannah

:faint: Hi glad you have found this site. Good luck with your weightloss and lifestyle change. Never give up. look at how far you have come and what a difference it has made.:high5:

hey new here

from melbourne victoria

banded 14.12.06

:faint: Hi I'm new too and also from Melbourne Victoria. New to lapband and internet chatting! Have been reading through lots of threads, and have found the answers to lots of my worries. I was banded on 19.12.06, so "enjoyed" a strawberry smoothie" for Xmas lunch. Been quit sore, so was worried something was wrong- then read that others had the same problem. Been to reluctant to contact the surgeon, as I was feeling like a big wimp! Do hope this journey is successful, But I Know now where to turn for help. Thanx

:) Hello there CCW and Lifebegins , we hope you enjoy this forum and your new ( and very different ) lap band life.

( A big pause here because i cant think of something whitty to say )

Any way , hello.

Good luck

And Happy New year to everybody..:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

mark.

Happy New Year Everyone. I reside in the western suburbs of Melbourne and have an appointment to see a surgeon r/e lap banding on February 14th 2007(Happy Valentines Day to me!!!!). Im going to have it done private so hopefully it will all be over by end of march.

Im a little scared about having the procedure done but after reading everyone elses entries im now more determined than ever.

:clap2: hi everyone i find this site fantastic and wish i had know about it earlier i have had my band on for 6 years and had it done on the gold coast and i now reside in tasmania(beautiful) i dont regret having it done and i go to prove that the band is long lasting and i have had no problems with it at all at present i have had all filled removed to give me a break but have gained weight but i dont need to worry as that will come off once filled again i had to have gallbladder removed may 2006 and band was checked and is still like new so was very glad again good luck to you all and go for it its life changing:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hey new here

from melbourne victoria

banded 14.12.06

Hey and welcome:)

Who is your surgeon?