Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pictures of Terry Evans (sascijo)

Terry! I was also wondering about you. I hadn't posted in a while, either, just busy.

I can't believe you got terorist e-mail! Don't let them get you down. Keep in touch!

Congratulations on the new job. Sometimes the comfort of the status quo holds us back like a giant magnet. You overcame it's force and I hope great things happen for you.

Donali, your construction project is looking good! My husband is a general contractor, and over the years I have seen alot of work. Sometimes I think I could do it, but thinking about it and doing it is two different things! Girl, YOU ARE DOING IT!! That's remarkable, and I think you're awesome.

Thanks, Neicy!

I can certainly see how some training/experience could be extremely helpful... lol

More pics scheduled for later today!!

Yeah!!!!!! Terry is back!!! So glad to see you again. Geez, I'm sorry someone had the gall to email you like that, but I am so glad that you came back and didn't let them keep you away! Whoever sent you that email can just BITE MY BUTT, too!!!:D

Hi everybody,

I don't get online like I used to ( I can't) but I sure do appreciate everything you all have said. This is the best group I have ever been in. I am still struggling, for some reason, (emotionly) but I think it is just the fact that I have had so many changes lately. They say that major changes can do that to ya! I just love all of you, and from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for listening. You are the ones that "rock".... I feel like I have a real family here , No, I KNOW I do.... I am MUCH better. The job is really hard, but it is also getting better. So there....

My simple little brain can't remember everything each one of you said, But you girls know I love ya, even the ones I don't know...

I am going to get a fill soon, I think that may help as much as anything.... I can eat a boat load now. My appetite is coming back big time......I have have gained up to 210.5 so I am creeping up. I can tell it in my clothes too. I wasn't ready for gaining just yet, I thought I would lose another 50 lbs before that happened. Beware ladies, it can put you in a depression. Especially if you have tendencies to get down anyway. But like I said, I'm on my way back. I can tell.... So once again I want to thank you all for being there. And thanks for letting me "whine" lol.....sometimes you just gotta do it...

Delarla, you look so great now, and you are awesome on that bike.

Let us know how you're doing.

Where are you getting your fill?

I'm gonna have to go for another myself. I notice SOME restriction, but not nearly enough to have me losing. It's like starting all over for me, but I'm still SO much better off than I was a year ago.

We're all still gonna have to set up a dinner or something here in Texas. Maybe you'll need to come up and do some Christmas shopping.. (wink, wink):)

I don't know yet (where i am going to get the fill). I have real lots of posts in the last year and it seems like there is someone in Dallas I need to see. My close friend said that there was a doctor named Nirmal Jayseelan in Dallas area that would see me and swore her was good. Any ideas ladies? Otherwise I will just go back to Dr. Dillawn. My gut feeling tells me I should anyway.... I was reading another post about how we put these doctors up on a pedestal. Heck they work for us....right? So for the sake of convenience, I will probably go back to him... Youre such a good girl Letha. You are always there for everyone.... Thanks!

Terry, I'm so sorry that you got that crummy email from a mystery bandster! You have done remarkably well with your weight loss! Hang in there, girl!:)

Hi Terry - Glad you stopped and let us know how you are doing. We all worry when you aren't here. I'm glad to hear the job is doing a little better, it's always so hard to start a new one. I think once you get that fill, you will feel better. Have a great day, and put a pretty smile on your pretty face!

Betty:D