Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rosie vs Donald

I saw a TV commercial today for trump new show, so that got me thinking is this just a publicity since his last one didn't do so good i was told?

and then i was thinking does he think all overweight people are ungly inside and out????

The worst thing for a celebrity is no mention of their names.

I love celebrity trash. Lots of men talk sports .

I talk celebrity. How about those Brittany Spears crotch shots and I mean CROTCH shots. I was shocked but I looked . Thats my story and I sticking to it.

I have a soft spot for Rosie. She had a rough childhood. And she's an overweight gay woman, trying to make a living and support a family in a thin, straight, male oriented society. She does, however, act a bit kooky at times. But not as kooky as "THE" Donald. As for Barbara Walters, I never understood what she was doing on The View in the first place.

Carlene...Babs started The View. I am like you Rosie has place in my heart too. I love her tenacity and how she never backs down for what she truly believes. The Donald just lets his money do the talking for him. I am not saying he isnt brilliant at the art of making bussiness deals but I think he is bankrupt when it comes to human relations.

I have never liked Trump. I think that this man is ugly inside and out. His mouth looks like a chicken's arse and his bouffant hair-do is just plain ridiculous. He is arrogant and lecherous and he has no class. Of course he can get away with buying beautiful broads because he has money and money will buy you love if you are a man. This should be old news to all of us who post here.

Rosie falls into a different category. In many ways she is just as annoying as Trump for she too is loud, opinionated, and seems to lack class. And she, like Trump, can be dumped into that category of those who are considered to be homely.

But the way I see it there is a big difference between these two players; Rosie seems to be animated by a strong streak of altruism. She is engaged in discussing larger social issues, something that is always risky business. She has also chosen to formally come out as a Lesbian and to tackle the business of same sex rights in America. Indeed, she did sponsor a same-sex couples cruise for couples who wanted to get married. The boat birthed in Canadian waters where same-sex marriage is legal and Rosie's brood were able to get married. I believe that she and her mate were married up here at the same time.

Trump is a worthless creature. He is animated by simple greed, arrogance, and lust. Though Rosie is a strident and and often annoying woman her actions do carry much more moral weight. At the same time I must admit that I can't bring myself to watch either one of them. I find 'em both annoying.

I know it's judgmental, but Donald Trump is so ugly that I literally can't look at him. I think he might be the ugliest man alive.

I used to like Rosie back in the day, but lately all she seems to do is talk about people. I really don't like people like that in real life and I don't like watching her bad mouth people all the time either. Why can't she just mind her own business? Half the time I don't think she even knows what she's talking about before she opens her mouth. I am still wondering if Clay told Rosie to rush to his rescue & put all his business in the streets.

I really didn't know much about Donald until the Apprentice other than the few things I heard in the media. I stopped liking Trump after Season 4 (I think). I broke a promise to myself & started watching Season 5. I thought Donald & Ivanka were so mean to the overweight guy on the show. I thought some of the comments they made were so insulting. I haven't watched the show since that episode.

Sure Donald should be no moral judge, but it is his show. It seemed dumb to me that he would let a reputable sponsor like MADD go & keep the underage drinker. I wonder if there are any specific rules to say what they won't tolerate. So people slide thru & others lose their crown.

The whole thing seems so mean and childish. And I read that Trump was sueing someone else this week. Maybe the mouth is safe.

So the plot thickens!! Who do you believe, Donald or Babwa? I really think Donald is telling the truth if he went so far as to put it in writing, I'm sure he must know the liability he would face if it was untrue, right? I dunno but it is fun to watch!!

So the plot thickens!! Who do you believe, Donald or Babwa? I really think Donald is telling the truth if he went so far as to put it in writing, I'm sure he must know the liability he would face if it was untrue, right? I dunno but it is fun to watch!!

I think Barbara is doing a great imitation of a 14 year old middle school girl....talk trash to Rosie about Donald; tell Donald you hate Rosie. She better be careful, though...I'm pretty sure Rosie can take her.

I believe Trump. I really don't like Barbara either. I wish she would just retire from tv completely. I used to watch the show, but I was sick and tired of the few times I did have to see Barbara on there. I think she made a big deal over that Star Jones stuff on the show for no reason too. Who would have known any of that stuff it Barb didn't open her mouth.

Walters Calls Trump `poor, Pathetic Man'

Posted: Today at 1:13 p.m.

Updated: Today at 1:28 p.m.

NEW YORK — Donald Trump has called Barbara Walters a liar and Rosie O'Donnell a loser. On Wednesday, they both fired back.

"Well, he's at it again," said O'Donnell, referring to a letter written to her by Trump and reported Tuesday by the media. The letter said Walters had told him that working with O'Donnell on ABC's "The View" is like "living in hell."

"That poor, pathetic man," said Walters, drawing whoops of approval from her TV audience.

O'Donnell high-fived Walters and co-hosts Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck. "You know, he just can't - he just can't let go, but we're moving on," Walters said.

The co-hosts didn't mention him by name, referring to Trump as "he" and "that guy."

"The man is obsessed with me, and I'm happy to say his show tanked," O'Donnell said, an apparent reference to the ratings of the latest edition of Trump's NBC reality show, "The Apprentice," which started Sunday and fell short of those from last spring's season premiere.

An e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment from Trump wasn't immediately answered Wednesday. But TV show "The Insider" said a statement from Trump said, "They didn't even have the courage to mention me by name. It was sad to see Barbara read her statement off a cue card."

In his letter to O'Donnell, Trump said Walters had "lied to both of us."

He said Walters had called him from her vacation trying to end the feud and supposedly told him "don't worry, she won't be here for long" and "Donald, never get in the mud with pigs."

Walters said last week she hadn't told Trump she didn't want O'Donnell on the daytime talk show. "Nothing could be further from the truth," she said.

The Rosie-Donald feud began last month after Trump announced that Miss USA Tara Conner would keep her title, which had been in jeopardy because of underage drinking. He owns the pageant.

O'Donnell said his news conference had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels" and that the twice-divorced real estate mogul had no right to be "the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America."