Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 days post op and I'm STARVING

That's awesome that you are feeling good..yes that anethesia kicked me in the but too. She kept telling to breath becuase I hs s low oxygen level...what you eating so far? I'm was able to do my first full glass protien shake today.it was carnation instanst with chopped ice and it was good..I'm glad to hear you feel wonderful..its gets better!

So far I've tolerated cream of chicken and Tomato Soup without issues. I'm getting most of my Protein from Protein shakes and I'm okay with that as long as I never have to touch another Bariatric Advantage shake ever again lol!

You just reminded me I had issues with low oxygen in the hospital for a few hours as well. They put me on oxygen for awhile and it seemed to help. Also, even after 2 and a half bags of IV Fluid I had nothing in my bladder. They put some drug in my IV and it seemed to help.

Try some warm tea, I remember Water was hard for me to keep down without having that annoying pain, but tea seemed to help :-)

Ok now I am freaked out. No one told me going to,fast could cause a leak. I thought it was just about tolerating stuff and I have done fine. I don't want to do anything that can cause a leak. Wednesday I can start purée foods. They have good recipes here so I will use those.

Your fine.please don't be scared..I'm sure your doing great. I'm so looking forward to puree foods June 12 that's my two week post ok...I'm going to need some good recipes:) please share..what ate you eating now to satisfy you?

June 12 is my birthday and I can have soft food. I am going to a nice place that has grilled fish. I eat sugar free tapioca and drink EAS choco shakes. I like banana muscle milk and all yogurts. Can't have fruit yet. I saw a buffalo chicken purée recipe on this forum I want to try. I don't mind soupy oat meal.

Hi everone I was sleeved on the 29th and I have no hungry pains at all, I really don't even have any craving for food. I'm having a hard time getting the Water and protin shakes down.

Hi everone I was sleeved on the 29th and I have no hungry pains at all' date=' I really don't even have any craving for food. I'm having a hard time getting the Water and protin shakes down.[/quote']

I'm in the same boat! I think it's normal and I love not having cravings, I hope it stays this way!

I'm in the same boat! I think it's normal and I love not having cravings, I hope it stays this way!

Jtower97 I feel the same way and not just the cravings I've had people eating infront of me and it smelled good but I didn't want any

Jtower97 I feel the same way and not just the cravings I've had people eating infront of me and it smelled good but I didn't want any

Isn't it awesome?