Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone willing to post scar pictures?

I'm curious what scars I'll have after surgery and if they fade for most. Thanks so much.

I'm curious too!

So far the main incision will leave a small scar and the other spots are so small they should fade. The big one will be on your right hand side of your abdominal area.about 2 inches above belly button and slightly to the right. Others will be in a circle around this main area. The main pain comes from the main incision because that is where most of the surgery takes place and they pull your stomach out of. It is a bigger hole the the others, also you don't lay flat during this the semi sit you up.

They took my remaining belly out of my belly button so I can't even see the large scar. All I have are 4 little puncture wounds. One for the camera, two on either sides of my belly and one where they used the stapler. I use bio oil everyday to keep the scars from turning dark. I'd still like to see pics though :)

Thank you Beth!!!

Oh those are tiny!! Thank u for posting!

I'm going to have my doc take a pic of my stomach ;0)

Here are mine. Not sure if they're gonna come out or not

First one is from the incision on the top, two are on the left and one on the right

post-57747-13813665917353_thumb.jpg

post-57747-13813665917842_thumb.jpg

post-57747-13813665918324_thumb.jpg

Thank you Aries- they look tiny too!!!

Yes mine are barely noticeable. I have one more I couldn't get a good shot of (under the bust) but it is also very small and is covered by my bra most of the time anyway

2 years out and I can't even see my scars anymore. If I really looked hard I could probably find something but nobody else would ever find them. My stomach was taken out through my belly button so that main incision can't be seen at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches