Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight loss... Weigh in with your opinions.

I wish you the best of luck! With all due respect though' date=' if you can lose 30 pounds per month another way, why not do that? I know you say you want now and want it fast but that's one step off instant gratification and again, with all due respect, isn't that what got all of us in trouble in the first place?

Patience is something that must be learned during this journey. There will be weeks when you lose no weight at all. Your body needs time to catch up. If you have realistic expectations you will not be let down.

Just trying to keep it real.[/quote']

Here was the earlier post... I once could do it, can't now I've tried!!

I was always around 136 lbs and gained 60 lbs while pregnant and lost about 35 lbs within a month after the birth of my first child, I was 19 when he was born but turned 20 then next month. I lost another 25-30 lbs and went in with my life... Then I had baby number 2 3 years later... Gained about 90 lbs with him!!! That was a lot!! Then after he was born lost it in no time but when he was 8 months old I went through a divorce and gained again.. About 60 lbs. so I was still under 200 lbs and wearing size 10 to 12 comfortably so I was fine with where I was at but then I remarried, turned out to bd mean, he cheated, divorced... Then it started I gained 150+ and its been downhill from there. I am remarried and we have a 4 year old, very happy as far as family life goes but I am sad on the inside bc I am not happy with myself!! So here I am... 340 lbs and size 24-28 pants and 5xl shirts (a snug size 48 G bra) I am going to add something and its only bc my BFF is a beautiful black lady and she likes to tease me cause she says I'm a white girl with black woman's boobies (bc of the size of course) Lol sorry but wanted to add a bit of humor at my own expense!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches