Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let me pay to not see ads

Not sure why people are freaking out. I think Alex thinks up these things just to get some slug blood flowin' (and then sits back and has a good laugh) ;)

I never see ads on my computer, i didn't even know there were any on this site! Ask any computer smart person how to make that happen for you, it's not hard, my hubby does it to all our families computers. i'd have to ask him what it's called, but it works great!

I never see ads on my computer' date=' i didn't even know there were any on this site! Ask any computer smart person how to make that happen for you, it's not hard, my hubby does it to all our families computers. i'd have to ask him what it's called, but it works great![/quote']

I view the site on my iPad and you can't block ads on iOS. I can use the iOS app but it uses too much data and battery, so I would prefer to just use the website.

Website are not free to run. The reason there are ads is to pay for the cost of running them. If you block the ads you take away that revenue and you are a free-loader. I would rather not have the ads but not be a free-loader, so I asked for the ability to pay not to see the ads. It certainly doesn't mean everyone else would have to pay too. I can't believe people are stirring **** up and starting 3-4 other threads about this instead of just asking Alex to clarify what he means. Don't we all have enough drama in our lives?

Not all pc/iPads can block the ads and even those who can don't want to because it messes with other options they prefer to keep. I block ads on my desk top but not on my laptop or iPad for various reasons

So I was wondering...

I am four days post op. I had a forty through a straw, a dozen wings with my pizza and a smoke while reading this thread. Is that ok?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So I was wondering...

I am four days post op. I had a forty through a straw, a dozen wings with my pizza and a smoke while reading this thread. Is that ok?

Great.. You made me choke on my double cheese burger I picked up on the way home from my WLS :P

Ummm ads? What ads? Seriously....I don't see any ads. And If I have to pay I won't be seeing this forum either lol.

Great.. You made me choke on my double cheese burger I picked up on the way home from my WLS :P

This is what you missed in the chat room in the last few minutes...

Like I said' date=' A hot mess!

20:40:48'] julie13: I did last July

[20:40:48] julie13: I has ischemic bowel : emergency surgery and the doc didn't know what to do with the lap band so he removed it.

[20:40:48] julie13: I've been a wreck ever since.

[20:40:48] julie13: Since aug I've gained 41 pounds

[20:40:48] julie13: I am going to New York in 3 weeks to see if I can get re- banded.

luyeprerch left room.

weigh-in left room.

AnonyMouse has logged in.

Be sure to check out our NEW Audio and Video Chat! Enable this feature by selecting the Video on the far left above the Users Tab!

julie13 left room.

Lipstick- awesome!

As long as you got a diet soda to wash it down with, you should be fine.

Hell NO! Mountain Dew baby!!!! :o :o :o :o