Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My weight loss seems like its slowed way down. Dropped 15 lbs pretty fast now only dropping 1/2 lb every other day or so... lost 3lbs in a week. Walking, drinking plenty, eating pretty well. Uggggg... So disappointed for some reason. I was hoping to loose 30 lbs this first month, may fall short.

I was sleeved on the 19th May. I have gained 3 pounds since my Op. I'm having no problems drinking and getting in my Protein and I am walking everyday. I lost 126 pounds myself, in the 12 months before the op, but still have a way to go as I'm still 340 pounds. Before the op I plateaued for a few months and was looking forward to continuing to lose weight post op. I'm starting to feel low, as I expected to have started to lose weight by now.

I'm really impressed how other May sleevers have done, keep up the good work.

My surgery was May 16. My doc has me on liquids for 2 weeks, 'soft' foods (greek yogurt, cottage cheese, soft tofu) for week 3 - 5, then if I'm doing well I can progress to regular food. It's interesting to see the different guidelines that people are given - when you can eat, what you can eat, pre-op diets, etc.

I've lost 13 lbs post-op. Just started walking, trying to get in 1.5 miles a day to start with. It's getting easier to get liquids down, I can take slightly bigger sips now than in the beginning. No nausea, but am having some 'digestive issues' about 30 minutes after I have my morning shake and sometimes later in the day. Other than that, feeling better every day.

My mood has improved too - the first week I was feeling really low. Wondered if I'd done the right thing, was this going to work, etc., etc. The panic has gone now that I'm able to drink a little more, and I'm really looking forward to the next food stage.

Good luck to all my fellow May sleevers! I appreciate reading about everyone's experience, it's very encouraging to know that everyone is different and I'm not 'abnormal' in my weight loss pace or how I feel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches