Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After pics so far

Darn!!! My computer kept crashing so I just now read all the super comments everyone made. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kidding... I really feel great now.... I have been feeling pretty crappy actually. That picture is in black now girls.. If I post another in my lighter colored shirts you will see the spare tire, little boobs, and all the other flaws. Really.... I'm not kidding. Why do you think I posted that one... lol...lol... it looks better than me....

Shellyj.......that's what my younger sister-in-law teases me about. That song by Trace Adkins called "one hot mama"... Of course I love it....

Once again, thanks to all of you, You girls are the "GREATEST"....

I just love this forum and I really am glad to be a part of all of your group.... You are so uninhibited and honest and it seems like you "ALL" are happy for each other and your sucesses. That is what I have been looking for. Some are just jealous or angry groups and I just can't hack that... I am a slobbery , gushy, happy kind of girl, and I want everyone to have great sucess. Not just this group, but everywhere I go, I try to encourage overweight people to try this. I feel like God blessed me and I need to spead the word....

LOVE YU ALL....:cool: :D :D

Terry, you fit right in here! Your thoughts are the same as mine (and I'm sure of a lot of other Bandsters.) This is a FANTASTIC support group! I consider this my diary. I can write what I feel and know others can really understand.

Ditto on those other forums --- M-E-O-W!

Wow. I've been so busy "elsewhere" today that I'm just seeing these. Penni, you have bones now! Very cool. Very, very cool. And are those Avenue capris? If so, they're on clearance for $9.99 now. Hope you didn't pay full price!

And are those Avenue capris? If so, they're on clearance for $9.99 now. Hope you didn't pay full price!

They are Avenue Capri's. I got them at half price. I bought them when they went on sale the first time. Sadly I did not get them at the $9.99 price. SIGH!!!

I get all my clothes at Avenue or Lane Bryant. THey have some really cute stuff.

THanks for the compliments.

This inspired me to post my before and after... but I took mine in a 2-piece bathing suit. Not something even Delarla is ready to post!

I have been e-mailing Donali, and she sounded a little tired so I sent her a pic of my sunburned butt to wake her up. Poor girl puts up with so much from me!

We wanna see pictures of your sun burned butt!!! Hey, no fair!!! LOL. Lisa your the best, you always make me smile.

Sweet MAMA Terry!!!! You should be doing the advertizing for the band. If I look 1/2 that good when I am where your at, I'll be fricking amazed. Job well done!!!!

Penni, you know I already love your cute smiling face so you'll just have to wait for more gushing when we finally meet in person. LOL... So what, you and I should be right around 100 lbs down by then. Just kidding... LOL. You look fab!

Best wishes to both of you and keep inspiring us with your gorgeous pictures. Teresa

VIVA LAS VEGAS--- Uh Uh Uh

Can you hear Elvis in the background???

Sacijo, are you out of your mind? You ARE at goal in my eyes. You look adorable.

And the bartender wasn't looking for a tip, he was trying to get laid. OOPS, but you're truly darling and only 1/2 of what you used to be. Don't even for one second longer think anything less than what a fabulous accomplishment you made.

But I agree that you should start your own post, because I almost didn't see your pics. And if I had, maybe it would have kept me from eating a 2nd dinner... small, but 2nd nonetheless, so it's your fault. Kidding you know.

Penni, whip me up one of them Virgin Marys. I'm addicted.

Yeah Penni,

Anyone with a bar built in their house must have a really cool relationship... That is a good question, what do "all" of the significant others think of the new US? Mine really likes it. He was a bit jealous at first, but now he is awesome. I can see a different look in his eyes...and he is VERY ATTENTIVE..... I like it and so does he...

I can never figure Chris out. First he was attentive, then a tad cocky and jealous, but now he's attentive again. I think it will take adjusting as the weight comes off... even though I've gained a few pounds back for no reason. Water weight, plateaus, blah blah blah...

Penni, what does John think of the new, improved Penni?

Marie: John loves the new ME. Very attentive and grabs my every disappearing ass every chance he gets. LOL!!! I said to him the other day, "LOOK at this! My boobs are even disappearing!" He jerked his head around and said, "STILL LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT TO ME!" OH my gawd. I laughed so hard.

He is a sweetie. He is so supportive and understanding. I have lots more energy these days and love to go out and do things now. I wasn't like that when I weighed 296 lbs. I wanted to just stay at home and hibernate.

I am enjoying life now. For all the minor set backs I have gone through it was STILL worth it to get my life back.

Penni,

Joe is pretty much the same way... I am lucky. I think sometimes he feels a little threatened but I try to reassure him that after 26 years I ain't goin nowhere...... He is very complimentary and loving and like I said in another post somewhere, there is a little light in his eyes that had dulled and now has come back. Every man wants a woman he can be proud of and vice versa.... As far as your man Delarla, sometimes when we really don't want to , we can pour on the attention and make them feel like he is "King Tut" and it is amazing how the male responds. I think they begin to feel a little left out, we are getting a lot of attention, you seem to have a very outgoing personality, and speaking from another outgoing girl, sometimes it takes its toll on our man. I had to reverse the situation with Joe and I because I started getting real irritated with him. He seemed like he was monitoring my movement, where I went, who I talk to, blah, blah, blah.... But when I got to thinking about it, I would be jealous if he started getting ripped and girl bartenders were flirting with him!!!!! So I started pouring on the love, and he responded well and now he is ok again. I think we change more than we realize, and it is hard for our spouses who have loved us either way to accept it sometimes. Maybe you should plan a special night with him and I can almost promise you he will get better.

Thanks, Terry, but everything in my marriage revolves around how tired my husband is. And I can't even blame him. He's a pipefitter, and his job beats the hell out of him. It's 106 today, and he's working outside in long pants, boots, long sleeve shirt plus all his welding and protective gear while working with flaming fire all day. I'd LOVE to give him more lovin' but he's too damn grumpy. Construction jobs should end when a guy turns 30 cause the make men mean and old! It's funny, cause he took a week off work and my friend wanted to know "who's that nice guy living with you?" Even though I love him, I refuse to sit around on weekends, so it's really hard on him watching me run around with my friends.