Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

zempress, how did you use the chicken Soup flavored one? did you add it to cream of chicken soup? I did, and I got the same effect as you did with the dump clumps in the Tomato Soup

I just drank it like broth. Really yummy

mixed with Water? what kind of ration of Water to mix? and did you heat it?

I mix Unjury unflavored to my milk and then add my Cereal and i can't taste it. With the strawberry Sorbet from Unjury, that taste great with lemonade. The chicken broth from Unjury is also good I just drink it without adding anything else to it. Tasty and filling :) I just find I need to add a bit more Water than they suggest. Just make sure the water temp doesn't go over 140, otherwise it is clumpy and yucky! :(

I mixed unflavored unjury to crystal light lemonade and it was disgusting.

I did the SAME thing! I think it would taste better in pudding or cottage cheese, but not the lemonade.

mixed with Water? what kind of ration of Water to mix? and did you heat it?

I heated water first n check temp w/a thermometer. 16 oz to one packet although it says 8 oz

Has anyone tried the nectar? ?

Has anyone tried the nectar??

It's ok...but I can still taste the Protein.

Sent from my iPad using VST. http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/tickers/45966-ajeeprider/bodyweight.png?ts=1368838450[/img]

I did the SAME thing! I think it would taste better in pudding or cottage cheese' date=' but not the lemonade.[/quote']

The crystal light lemonade made it taste nasty. I don't mind the other brand I buy. It's super cheap, I want to say its wylers or something. It's not my favorite drink but it's not terrible. I also use sugar free Hawaiian punch.

I went to big lots the other day and they had tons of different sugar free packets. I am going to try the jolly rancher apple and watermelon as well and the orange crush. Hopefully they taste decent.

Also unflavored is just that, unflavored whey, you will be able to taste some whey. When they create a tasteless whey I think we will all rejoice.

I have tried the nectar and I really like it a lot... well I wasn't fond of the Nectar juices only the Nectar sweets. I will have to try the juices again since I am now post op.

You can mix the chicken flavor with 140 degree Water for broth, but I really like 1 scoop of chocolate Splendor in 1c milk, or vanilla flavor with coffee extract flavoring, or in shakes with a little fruit in a blender.

I LOVE powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury. I could write a love song to them.