Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone. My name is Maureen. Iwas banded on 3/17/04 by Dr. Leon Katz and Dr.Glen Fitterman on Long Island, New York.

To date I have lost 35.5 pounds.

Hope to get encouragement and support from everyone.

I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Maureen:p

Hi Maureen and Welcome

You have found a wonderful support group here ...everyone here is so supportive and knowledgable.

We all are very kind and caring...some of us are very funny too (Derlarla) . You will be sure to get some good laughs here. No one will ever make you feel uncomfortable for any questions or opinions you have so don't be shy jump right on in and get your feet wet :D

And Congratulations on your band and weight loss. you are doing awesome!

Hi Maureen,

You will definitely get that support and friendship you need here. Just make sure you are a part of the group and correspond with us frequently... Ask any questions you might have... We're here for anything. I got banded 5/8/04 in Tijuana Mexico by Dr. Lopez. I haven't had any problems and am down 46 lbs. I know that weight loss is pretty unusual but I am pretty fanatical about my calorie counts and started off super heavy at 362 lbs. From what I understand and have read, the heavier you are the easier it will come off INITIALLY. I think it gets harder down the road. Glad to meet you, tell us more about yourself. Here is some personal info on me: I am 30 years old, married 5 years, live in Oregon, no kids, LOTS of pets. I enjoy swimming, gardening, cooking, travel, the beach etc. You can find a lot out about each one of us further down this thread. A lot of us contributed information about our personal lives on another thread in this forum. Look around and make yourself at home, Teresa

Hi Maureen

Nice to meet another East Coaster! Sometimes it seems like there's no place in America except California and Texas. Let's hear it for the NE Metroplex!! :D;):D

:D Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am excited to be part of such an awesome group.

Maureen

Welcome aboard the support train. Tickets are free. Advice is Free. Laughter will cost you especially if you have stitches.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches