Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

feeling like poop in the evening?

I feel so good when i wake up then by the time 8pm rolls around i start feeling nauseous and plain old bad. I am 14 days postop anyone else having this problem?

I did and I have heard of others that have also. The good news is it will pass, but not as quickly as you would like. I am almost 7 weeks out and I regain strength and stamina each day.

I took my pepcid around 5 pm instead of 9 because most nights it was feeling like i had a deep burning in my chest. Tonight I'm not feeling as bad as the last two nights but I'm sure i just jinxed myself!!!

I am 2 weeks post op and am very drained and sore come the evening. I figured it was because you're using your back to make up for what you can't use with your stomach muscles and that causes general pain. I also haven't been able to take my Vitamins (every one I take I am hovering over the toilet about 2 minutes later) which will also make it more difficult to get some energy. Just have to keep pushing through! The more you're able to do the better you will feel.

I felt that way... And I got so discouraged. I even asked the surgeon how long it would take to regain some stamina. He said it could take up to 2 months. And honestly it took me that long to be at full strength. Hang in there it gets better!

My PA said that I probably wouldn't start feeling normal until about 6 to 8 weeks, and that's exactly how long it took. I still find that I'm more tired in the evening than I used to be. I'm exercising more so thought I would have more energy, but I think my body just needs more rest following surgery (3 months out) and adjusting to a whole new lifestyle. Plus when you are losing weight, I think it makes your body tired. It truly does get better every day. The first 2 weeks were definitely the hardest. I felt pretty good and had resumed normal activity by 4 weeks.

Yep. It took me a couple months to recover as well. At this point I am not taking 2 naps per day like I did in the beginning but by 9-10 pm I'm pretty tired and ready to go to bed. I get a little grouchy when tired:)

Hang in there and know that you will bounce back slowly, but you will bounce back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches