Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Losing will power fast

Whats some of you guys favorite puree dishes?

Whats some of you guys favorite puree dishes?

I would do refried Beans with a bit of cheese, roasted chicken with watered down gravy also meatloaf (or meatballs) with gravy and a bit of watered down instant potatoes..

Oh and turkey chili :)

Meatloaf gravy and potatoes sound awesome maybe a bit of cheddar in it?

Anyone use a Magic Bullet? I bought one hoping it would puree so I didnt go with a food processor

Anyone use a Magic Bullet? I bought one hoping it would puree so I didnt go with a food processor

Yeah I bought one because I didn't want to use my big food processor for such a tiny amount.

It worked pretty good for how cheap it is, I sometimes had to shake it as I was blending chicken or open and give it a stir... But hey :)

And now my son loves it for his smoothies :D

Meatloaf gravy and potatoes sound awesome maybe a bit of cheddar in it?

Sounds good! Now potatoes are carbs and I don't eat them now and some people say you shouldn't on purée, but it was on my approved list and when reintroducing foods I think it's fine for a short while..

Oh it purée is not pretty but it is warm and filling so as I said I'm not to proud to blend meat :)

Funny how things post to help us through. I was at the stage this morning thinking what on earth did I do this? I could have stayed fat and...and then I stopped, because I wasn't fat and happy, I was just fat and struggling to get around.

So I thank you for the post. I was sleeved on the 24th, and have found that several things don't work for me. I love oatmeal, but apparently it doesn't love me after about 30 minutes. So that is 2 TBSP down the toilet. Cream of mushroom Soup - strained! - seems to make the cut. I have had trouble the last couple days getting the Water and anything else down. Too sore, too miserable, etc etc. But my husband is my rock! He doesn't want to eat anything in front of me, and I tell him it is okay, because for one thing nothing looks or sounds good. Except maybe sweet potatoes. Need to try one.

Hang in, Hang on, and we can all get through this together!

Omg I am in love with Peanut Butter now and it does curb my cravings! I need to be careful with it though because I've found myself going back for more and need to stop myself! It's weird how it also provides just enough sweetness because before it didnt taste like that for me.

Warm drinks just seem to really help me. I love my 20 oz. Decaf coffee with 1 scoop of chocolate Protein Powder each morning... it is usually my afternoon snack, too. Tonight I was feeling hungry for something sweet so I made a cup of decaf tea with a little milk and splenda...filled me up and gave me that taste of sweetness that I was craving. It is so strange that I have trouble with cold drinks (which I loved before surgery)..but warm drinks are filling and satisfying.

I can't wait til I can have coffee. I've been drinking tea in the mornings which I would often have pre sleeve but I don't like it as much as I used to.

So just saw the surgeon. Down 62lbs. 19% weight loss. F'kin A. What a boost of spirits. Thanks everyone for the support.

So just saw the surgeon. Down 62lbs. 19% weight loss. F'kin A. What a boost of spirits. Thanks everyone for the support.

62 pounds!! OMG! And I was giving you advice??

:P I might start asking you now!