Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ready for tomorrow's surgery

Hey guys: I just got home from my pre-op visit where I had my blood drawn. OUCH!! No really the nurse was really good and I didn't feel a thing. Wonder if Dr. Billy can do that too. You know reposition the port and me not feel it after. LOL!!

It seems I am not the only person that thinks Dr. Billy is a hunk. The admitting nurse said, "So you doctor is Dr. Billy." I said, "yeah." She said, "He sure is easy on the eyes, isn't he?" I laughed so hard. I told her that I am planning on bringing a drooling rag. She and I agreed that we wouldn't mind being operated on by him at all for whatever reason. LOL!!!!

OK, nothing after 10p tonight. That is gonna be hard actually. I like to have a huge glass of Water before bedtime but no can do tonight.

I have to admit I am a little anxious about this surgery. NOT scared just anxious. That make sense? I have my daughter and three grandkids coming in the following Friday for a week. I just hope I am up to visiting with them.

I will try to get on here tomorrow after I get home but no promises. I might not make it till Saturday.

I feel all you guys love and support.

Good luck Penni,

I know that every thing will turn out as it is suppose to. Just take it easy and not stare to hard at the Dr.

lol

:D

Hi Penni,

I will be thinking about you. I hope everything goes great and without a hitch! Oh and don't forget your drool rag! We wouldn't want you making a mess of that lovely hospital gown;)

Take care and let us know how it went once you are up to it.

Best wishes for a painless and trouble-free procedure, Penni. Is this general anaesthesia? Please let us know how it goes (like there's any chance you wouldn't :D )

Gentle hugs from NJ!!

Penni good luck on a quick and speedy recovery, Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts, Don't drool too much now:D

Nanny

Thanks guys. Yes it is general anesthesia. So I might just come home and crash for the night. but then again ya never know.

Hey Penni

Sending you possitive vibes for tomorrow. Hope all goes well ...we all will be thinking of you

and keep that tongue in your mouth and the drool rag handy!

:D

Forget the drool rag! You better take a drool bucket! Do you remember that from the old, old Saturday Night Live skits (with Bill Murray)?

I'm so glad that you found this problem and can get it corrected before it got worse. Please take care of yourself and don't overdo!

Penni,

I don't envy you girl, but I'm right there with you!! Hopefully this will be just what is needed to get you off and running. I'm so glad you have found a doctor closeby who's reputation is impeccable!Take care of you and we'll all be here waiting when you feel up to letting us know how it goes.

((((((((((PENNI))))))))))

Leatha w 11 Holes.. :D

Lethal Wholey Woman, how are you feeling? Is the pain lessening? Hope you'll soon be "fit as a fiddle". Take care,

Originally posted by New Hope

Lethal Wholey Woman, how are you feeling? Is the pain lessening? Hope you'll soon be "fit as a fiddle". Take care,

ROFLMAO, Lethal Wholey (or is that Holey) Woman... very good. Too funny.

The pain IS lessening, thank goodness. I asked my Dr. today if he used a nail-gun in his practice. This awful thing looks like Crater Lake. He did say he had to stitch it deeper than some, but SHEESH.

I've come to the conclusion that it's because I've lost the 60lbs to start with, that it hurts so much. This time, it's much closer to the bone! Imagine that. I actually DO have a ribcage down there! Who'd a thunk it? :D

These past few days have been harder than my first time around. Truly. I've wanted to do nothing but sleep. I've only been able to sleep like 3-4 hrs in the same position due to some phantom nerve thingy going on in my right leg. Doc says that could have something to do with positioning on the OR table. I say it has to do with the same the black eye had to do with. Someone used me as their ragdoll.:D I've never had issues with pain going down my outer thigh while lying flat. I just hope it clears up as my mobility gets better.

I did venture out to the doc's office today (even drove myself) and then me and my daughter went to see Sarah McLachlan :D :D :D :D :D in concert. OMG - that's another whole thread. I'm a big big Sarah fan. Anyway, I made it through that pretty good and alot of my soreness is definitely gone. Thanks for asking.;)

Signed:

Your Lethal Holey Woman.. ROFL

Good Luck Penni!!!! Just think... Dr. Billy's hands are gonna be ALL over your body!!!!!! I know you are in good hands and your surgery will be behind you shortly... come back soon and sending wishes to you for a quick recovery!

Darcy

Just think... Dr. Billy's hands are gonna be ALL over your body!!!!!!

OK now that is making me blush with sexual undertones. LOLOL!!!! That is just not right now. THanks Darcy now I won't be able to look him in the eye today. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!