Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

side-eyeing my scale today... 18lbs in one week?

I didn't start weighing myself daily until I started the liquid diet. I have a goal to be less than 400lbs before surgery. I wasn't sure I'd make it when I started.

Well, yesterday I was 409.

This morning, I'm 405.

Last Sunday, I was 423. 18 lbs in 1 week seems IMPOSSIBLE to be true.

I'm weighing myself right after I wake up in the morning each time, so that time of day won't affect the results so much.

Is it possible to lose 4lbs in a day? I'm not sure I believe my scale! But I weighed myself a few times and it kept coming back as 405!

Yesterday, I was really feeling the tiredness of cutting your calories so dramatically. I "napped" from about 4pm until 11pm, got up, drank a glass of Water while wandering the internet a bit, then went back to sleep from about 1am til 5am. I feel a lot less tired than I did yesterday, but all that sleeping caused me to miss out on 1 or 2 "meals" of Protein shake. Could that really cause a 4lb weight loss??

Anyway, I'm gonna go do laundry while I still feel like I have the energy to do it. Feedback is appreciated... :)

4 lbs = 4x 3500 calories = approx 14000 calories. it's unlikely @ 409 lbs. Part of the loss is Water. less excess water weight is good for your heart so you win

Girl I would just take the loss and kiss that scale!

Because lord knows your going to be talking all sorts of sh*t to it in the year to come :P

Where's the old picture? I get confused :)

Check the batteries...mine did that when the batteries were going bad! Did make me feel good though! ;-/

Girl I would just take the loss and kiss that scale!

Because lord know your going to be talking all sorts of sh*t to it in the year to come :P

Where's the old picture? I get confused :)

Please believe, I was giggling like a giddy child as I got on and off the scale and it kept saying the same!! I'm positive Naija is right and it's Water weight. BUT I'M GOING WITH IT!!!

U no like my new pic? :(

Please believe' date=' I was giggling like a giddy child as I got on and off the scale and it kept saying the same!! I'm positive Naija is right and it's Water weight. BUT I'M GOING WITH IT!!!

U no like my new pic? :([/quote']

I love your new picture but I'm old and get confused when people change their pictures sometimes. I don't put 2 and 2 together all the time that's its the same person.

I get used to pictures sometimes more than names!

I think everyone should PM me first to let me know so I can register it in my itty bitty pea brain

:P

hahah... or they should include a notification! *makemyownluck has updated their profile picture*

Where's the suggestion box around here?

Yes!! Good idea! I mean I was already a little forgetful, but after surgery? I've been as dumb as a stick somedays :P

You should suggest that to Alex !

Is Alex even real? lol

I -think- he's real... I mean.. who ELSE could send those emails! :-D

I -think- he's real... I mean.. who ELSE could send those emails! :-D

Oh oh you mean he writes to you to when you have made a certain amount of posts :P

I don't know... that handsome devil can't be real. He's like a unicorn or a model or something.

How do I change my title above my profile pic? IDK what I'd change it TO, but I wannaaa

I can't be a Guru if I don't have my sleeve yet OR know how to update that title. THE TITLE IS LIES!!!

I can't be a Guru if I don't have my sleeve yet OR know how to update that title. THE TITLE IS LIES!!!

Girl, you may as well forget about being a sleeve guru - I think you're about to become an aspiring evangelist in a few more posts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using VST