Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all, i'v been "lurking" for a couple of days just trying to learn as much as i can about lap banding, i'm scheduled for surgery on January 16th in Monterrey with Dr. Rumbaut. I'm so excited! :biggrin1:

Hey all, i'v been "lurking" for a couple of days just trying to learn as much as i can about lap banding, i'm scheduled for surgery on January 16th in Monterrey with Dr. Rumbaut. I'm so excited! :biggrin1:

Wish you all the best, I am certain everything will be great. You have a lot to look forward to. Do everything they tell you to do.

:eek:

Welcome Pinky

Great to have you hear at LBD...it is a really supportive community I have been a member now since may and it has helped me through alot to know that i am not alone...I look forward to hearing of your progress.

:eek:

Thanks for the support, i'm not telling anybody but my parents that i'm getting the lap band, so it'll be nice to have a place where i can talk about it... or vent about it. Hopefully all goes well though and i don't need to vent too much. :) I'm determined to make this work.

I went to Monterrey Mexico on Nov 10 06 . Do u speak spanish? I brought a friend that did, it helps. What hospital is the surgery at? Mine was OCA hospital . My doc was DeLa Garza. It's a great city enjoy your last supper at a restaurant they have some nice ones there.

Hi, yup, i speak spanish. I actually live in Mexico near the texas border. My surgery is at the Obesity Surgery Center of Monterrey.

Was it nice? I've never been to Monterrey, usually when i travel it's to the US so i've never been further into Mexico. I hear it's pretty americanized though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches