Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Whey Liquid Protein or protein bullets?

I have. I don't particularly care for them. They seem slimy to me. But if you are the type of person that likes warm Jello, you would probably like these. They are coming out with better flavors now.

I take one of the New whey Protein vials every day. 100 calories for 25 grams of Protein seems like a bargain.

I think it's sickeningly sweet on it's own so I empty the vial into about 16-20oz of Water and drink it at my desk throughout the morning. I've only tried the fruit punch flavor but will be picking up some blue raspberry on Sunday.

Let us know what you think!

I cant say i have tried these...dont know if they have come to NZ yet...will have to keep an eye out...

:) Becky

I agree with all of you...luckily I can still chug so I pretty much try to get through it as quickly as possible, but 25g of Protein make it worth it! I don't think they taste terrible, but I don't necessarily look forward to them either!

I prefer them slightly frozen. Otherwise I agree they taste like slimy warm not set up Jello. My favorite is the tastless Protein from bariatric eating.com. You can stir in in tea, sugarfree hot choc, milk, any liquid and most solids.

Hi Hedwig,

I buy mine at my local Vitamin Shoppe. Before I realized that carried them I was purchasing them at www.nutricraze.com

They are kind of thick and syrupy sweet so I just dump a vial in my Water glass/bottle and take it that way.

They do have some as well that are pretty much whey bullets but these are flavored they are call profect. Im sure you have heard of them they are good. I like the ruby melon twist. Heres the link, take a look at this. You can probably even buy the sample kit so you can try the flavor that you want.

https://www.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog?cat=Liquid%20Proteins&so=

I use them. I buy the 42grams and put half of one in a glass of something like Crystal Lite. If I mix it with a drink mix, I can drink it. Alone, they taste like crap, salty Jello, icky poo.

My doctor recommended them....and I think they are great -- it only take 1/2 one for the 20g of Protein needed and I just drink it right down. A little sweet tasting, but not bad at all and it beats trying to get down one of those powder mixes!