Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

True Results Houston

Anyone been sleeved by True Results? What was the process...any hospital stay or is it truly an outpatient procedure like they say?

I am going through true results, Dr Reilly is my doctor, my surgery is next month!

Its out patient, but my insurance wants a specific hospital and the night's stay at the hospital for observations

I barely started the process with true results myself and been looking for any and all opinions of them I'm in houston also and have my mental eval tomorrow

They are great, but they will push for the lap band. They try to scare you with you lose your stomach, you could gain back weight etc., but you can gain weight back with any WLS if you don't put in work!

I went for the surgery that yielded more instant results, less gaging and vomiting, long term it won't have me restriction from certain foods, no long term device as I am 31, and it would be in me a long time!!!, also payments for fills every month for a year...between 150-300$ depending on your insurance!

Plus I have Dr. Rilley who is personable and highly recommended.

He did my EGD today...very easy procedure to test for haital hernia, ulcers etc. Before he does my sleeve, as it is a requirement...

Join me on my blog as I track my process...

bandexpressions.WordPress.com

I'm putting EGD pics up today!

I am getting my EGD on the 1st...how did you feel after wards...so far TR has been great..I am assuming i have Dr. Hollis but its not been officially stated...my patient advocate is very helpful...and so far the process is great...never pressured me for the lap band...and had no problem when i changed ot the sleeve...just more pre op stuff..I am so excited...but they did tell me i am required to stay a nite in the hospital..I am at the TR up by the stadium...i know there are other TR in houston...

Hi pingwn33 how did your EGD go have mine scheduled next month, I was wondering if you met Dr. Hollis yet and what was your first impressions of him, I too am going through TR and have Dr. Hollis as my surgeon, any info would be a appreciated I'm really nervous because of the surgeries I've had the surgeon was the first person I met and not meeting Dr. Hollis is freaking me out lol...

I am getting my EGD on the 1st...how did you feel after wards...so far TR has been great..I am assuming i have Dr. Hollis but its not been officially stated...my patient advocate is very helpful...and so far the process is great...never pressured me for the lap band...and had no problem when i changed ot the sleeve...just more pre op stuff..I am so excited...but they did tell me i am required to stay a nite in the hospital..I am at the TR up by the stadium...i know there are other TR in houston...

I went through the same center...

Meant rockdutchess sorry

Lol no problem!

I have Dr. Reilly I heard he was the only one still doing sleeves?

He's been really good and the staff too...

I had my EGD done yesterday ..was a very simple process...and I felt normal aftwerwards...no groggy. I finally met Dr. Hollis and I relly like him. He did find a Hiatal hernia that he will repair when he does my sleeve. I had my 3rd weigh in and NUT meeting...wasn't very impressed...it was more of checking off the boxes for my insurance. she just asked me a few questions and so forth and then i went on about my testing got my blood drawn and they are going to request my EKG from my PCP...

so far my experience with fairly good with TR. I did find out that after all this tho they will gather up all the info and then submit to my insurance and I have to wait for them to approve then I will get my surgery date. I was a lil dissapointed about that but such is the process.

Now next week is more testing withe my PCP...wish me luck