Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

But i dont wanna!

That's cool Amanda, I'll check it out in depth later.were pretty far from anything unfortunately, so the stuff on the list wouldn't be able to be done often. Oh how I wish we lived closer to places to hike etc. SO FUN!!!

Anyone wanna be my "fake it til you make it" partner?

I haven't read everyone's responses, but I can say there are WAY too many can'ts in that post. You've gotta stop trying, and start doing when it comes to putting in the time to workout and drop weight. Too many excuses will only lead to a life of running in circles with little progress.

I know this is off topic. Sorry to those that r following. Amy- here are some pics. For some reason I can't attach pics to a conversation, but I can do it on a thread. Sigh.

I know this is off topic. Sorry to those that r following. Amy- here are some pics. For some reason I can't attach pics to a conversation' date=' but I can do it on a thread. Sigh.

[/quote']

Crapper! I meant to hit the add button. Lol.

post-23221-13813664632521_thumb.jpg

post-23221-13813664633252_thumb.jpg

post-23221-13813664633357_thumb.jpg

post-23221-13813664634114_thumb.jpg

post-23221-13813664634901_thumb.jpg

post-23221-13813664635646_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics!! Look at tiny you!! You also look super fun!! Way to go!!

Last night I laid out my socks am hoes for my workout this morning. Got up at 6 am and did it!! I even slept in my bra. If I'm not wearing it I'm WAY too comfy and I'm afraid I'd skip out and just lay in bed and read vst. I'm Happy to report that I did not get sick this time! I made it through the entire video. I think it is because last week I wasn't getting in near as much fluids as I am now.yay!! Now. I still don't love the actual exercise. It's a lot easier to sit on the Couch. But sitting on the couch is what got me to where I am. Yesterday I did arms. Tomorrow I do lower body. Thursday I walk away the lbs again and then friday is suppose to be my off day (w sat and sun) but I don't know, since I just realized I don't have a core day. Friday will probably have to be that. (Oh, also went for a slow paced walk w my 4 year old daughter, pushing the baby, today)

This will work for a while. Then I'll have to find a fun way to spice it up.

I am 4 months out and have not started to exercise yet. I keep making excuses and I have all kinds of time. I am retired and don't have to care for anyone except DH. I am a chronic pain person and exercise just increases the pain. I know I need to and I know I have to also but please tell me how do I start? Any suggestions?

Hey guys I can relate. I'm also chronic pain as I have chronic Migraine. For the last three years I've had Migraines Everday varying in intensity. What I found was there are your better days (and worse) so start slow. Park farther from the grocery store. Walk to get the mail once a day and then make it twice a day. There's also chair exercise you can do. Grab a family member or friend to help motivate you. Don't feel like you have to go running, go at your own pace. Thankfully with the surgery I've had SO much relief that I've been able to start worki out again and it's such a relief! I hope this helps a little. Best of luck. I can relate entirely. Xx

I walk at the lark w the kids about once a week. I could make it more often' date=' maybe twice a week. Any more and I'm afraid ill burn myself out on it.

With walking in the park, I can stop for a minute here and there and I don't get my heart rate quite as high as it gets w walk at home dvd's. those are good workouts but sleevie starts feeling all kinds of pukey. Maybe I'll try again now that a week has passed. Things change quickly in these first few weeks after surgery.

. I don't mind cardio, I really don't, it's weights that just bore me to tears. I have ADD though and find it really hard to focus. Bad thing is, I need that the most. I'll probably just fake it til I make it. I always wish I was moving more when I do weights.

I'm in Missouri. I take my kids as my buddies. :)

I have an 8 lb kettle bell I've never really done anything with. Maybe I can find some moves to do with that on YouTube. I also have a flight of stairs in my home I can run up and down x Amy of times daily.

Gmanbat- GREAT INFO!! I'm so using that.

I appreciate all the input and ideas, and kicks in the rear. I really do. (Hug)

[/quote']

With regards to you add have you tried making a list of your goals? Weekly or daily? Perhaps this would help you focus your energy and then you could cross them off as you go. Perhaps even reward yourself :)

With regards to you add have you tried making a list of your goals? Weekly or daily? Perhaps this would help you focus your energy and then you could cross them off as you go. Perhaps even reward yourself :)

I'm sorry to hear about the Migraines. Have you been to a naturopath to see if maybe you are allergic to some things, etc? I have a good friend that was in excruciating pain just lifting a pot of Water (etc and so forth) and she went to a naturopath and found out quite a few things about herself. One being Lyme disease. Something drs had ruled out.

I have a dry erase board up that I've written my plan out on. That should help. I'm gonna get on Pinterest and go to se of my pins and print exercises. Some muscle Groups have more than one exercise to target that area so I've decided to have red week/blue week. Where one week I'll do certain exercises / area and the other week I'll do a diff group. This way I won't get as burned out. Hopefully all that made some sense.

Yawn. Been a long day. Zzzz

That's cool Amanda' date=' I'll check it out in depth later.were pretty far from anything unfortunately, so the stuff on the list wouldn't be able to be done often. Oh how I wish we lived closer to places to hike etc. SO FUN!!!

Anyone wanna be my "fake it til you make it" partner?

[/quote']

Where in MO are you? I'm in the warrensburg/sedalia area

Where in MO are you? I'm in the warrensburg/sedalia area

Jumping in here...went to undergrad in Columbia, MO, and traveled to lots of other parts of MO...great state!

Falling, hello fello Missourian! Don't see a lot f us around here. :) I'm 30 minutes from Columbia. Don't like to say my exact town in the net.

I lived in Marshall for a while and went to the state fair every year w my grandma and grandpa in the camper. :)

Tes, love it!! Too bad you're not still here!