Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Give them to me! And by them I mean your kids and husband. I need them more then you!

Tell you what you can have the kids AND I'll throw in a box of donuts!!

You know I'm I'm a man hoarder so you can't have my man, But I'll take yours (again)...

[quote name="Lisa :)]Tell him that if he brings the donuts' date=' there will be more than 1 dozen physchos on the trip, cuz you'll be number 13!!! And I agree....kids are ingrates!!!....mine are grown and won't move out....but that's for a different forum!![/quote']

Lol! I'll tell him that!

And if ours don't move out WE WILL MOVE!!!

My husband and I hide upstairs these days just to escape...

Lol! I'll tell him that!

And if ours don't move out WE WILL MOVE!!!

My husband and I hide upstairs these days just to escape...

LOL!! We've already decided that we are going to move to Hawaii....it's an island and they can't afford the airfare!!!

[quote=Lisa :)]

LOL!! We've already decided that we are going to move to Hawaii....it's an island and they can't afford the airfare!!!

Haha!! My husband said we might steal this idea!!

His plan was to move to Colorado, but now he realizes that they could just drive or take a bus and find us :P

Haha!! My husband said we might steal this idea!!

His plan was to move to Colorado, but now he realizes that they could just drive or take a bus and find us :P

EXACTLY!!!!! We had already moved once, and the 22 year old found us!! And wouldn't you know it, we still had an extra bedroom. After the 19 year old leaves for the Air Force, we are outta here!!!...and we're gonna build a tiny little one bedroom in Hawaii!! If they do happen to find us, there won't be any room for them!!

I don't know how to address this situation. Have you had a donut since surgery? If you have and it went down well, I wouldnt get near a donut. However, maybe it will make you sick like it did me and cure you of your donut-wanting. It did me. Ugh!

-Kendra

We have a place close by that makes CRAZY donuts, with hilarious names ( well until the PC police picketed and made them change some names)

post-216278-13813138764115_thumb.jpg

So I came downstairs just now and my husband said "oh good your just in time to stop me from finishing this order on groupon for psycho donuts"

OMG.... I told him "please don't" and I swear his lower lip pooked out a bit, he told my "oh, ok, it's just that I thought we could bring them on our camping trip (along with s'mores) this week.

I am struggling and I had to tell him about the lengths that I'm struggling., I guess I haven't really checked in with my feelings about this for a week or two, my bad.

I am not strong enough right now to be locked in a car, with two crazy kids and a dozen donuts.

He said well can't you just have one? The sad part is I could and I considered saying ok...

Because I want FIVE ... I am sleeved yes but sweets don't make me sick.

Hard days ahead my friends... I must find more resolve and work harder at this!

YIKERS, DONUTS! Oh I feel for you, I really do! I hope when I'm sleeved, I'll be strong just like YOU!

[quote name="Lisa :)]

EXACTLY!!!!! We had already moved once' date=' and the 22 year old found us!! And wouldn't you know it, we still had an extra bedroom. After the 19 year old leaves for the Air Force, we are outta here!!!...and we're gonna build a tiny little one bedroom in Hawaii!! If they do happen to find us, there won't be any room for them!![/quote']

Air Force.... Brilliant!! They would have a hard time getting outta that one! I must admit we've been thinking about pushing the armed services on the 16 year old.... Yes she's only 16 but she's got us counting the days!!! Currently she is enjoying time I'm her room minus the door.. teach her to pierce her nose again then slam the door on us when we tried to tackle her to take it out!!! :P

I don't know how to address this situation. Have you had a donut since surgery? If you have and it went down well' date=' I wouldnt get near a donut. However, maybe it will make you sick like it did me and cure you of your donut-wanting. It did me. Ugh!

-Kendra[/quote']

No donuts, and I don't want to try... I have had a cookie no problems as a matter of fact I've never had problems with any food. I've never slimed, thrown up or any of those bad reactions people speak of.

YIKERS' date=' DONUTS! Oh I feel for you, I really do! I hope when I'm sleeved, I'll be strong just like YOU![/quote']

Molly,

I know you will! I've seen you put lots of thought and research into this so far! I feel you will be very prepared and ready for the ups and the downs when they come :)

I just looked at the pictures you posted(yuck) I bet if you googled how many calories,fat, sugar these donuts had in ONE, you wouldn't want to eat one. :rolleyes:

I just looked at the pictures you posted(yuck) I bet if you googled how many calories' date='fat, sugar these donuts had in ONE, you wouldn't want to eat one. :rolleyes:[/quote']

That kind of thing never deterred me before...

If it had, I wouldn't of ended up fat. I knew damn well what I was eating and I ate it anyway....

But alls good, no donuts on this trip!

Donuts are crack! And (unfortunately) I can speak from experience - they go down waaay too easily! Good move to remove the temptation from the equation.

Ok...maybe a teeny tiny bite of the smores if you hike all day.

Air Force.... Brilliant!! They would have a hard time getting outta that one! I must admit we've been thinking about pushing the armed services on the 16 year old.... Yes she's only 16 but she's got us counting the days!!! Currently she is enjoying time I'm her room minus the door.. teach her to pierce her nose again then slam the door on us when we tried to tackle her to take it out!!! :P

Yes, and to sweeten the deal for him, I am giving him $500 the day he commits!!! I'll do ANYTHING (which includes bribery!!) to get that boy headed in a direction that involves supporting himself!! LOL

Your post reminded me of a time, not too long ago, when my son's friend used to bring donuts over ALL THE TIME!!! His parents own 2 donut shops and every Saturday (when the kids would come over to hang out in the Man Cave) he would bring the donuts that didn't sell that day. Anyway, one evening I come downstairs to this:

post-7070-13813664561039_thumb.png

6 DOZEN frikkin' donuts on my kitchen table!!! It's a good thing I'm not really "psycho" for donuts!!!! At one point a couple of months ago, we finally had to tell the kid that enough was enough!!!