Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

burpees are evil

Need I say more?!?!

Pure

How many did you do?

I get them every time I eat.

So true, but once you get them right, the benefits are huge! One day I will master all that is evil...lol!

Now, go and sweat!

Pure

How many did you do?

I had to do 15 in a set 3 x, so 45 of them, fast! My upper strength was seriously fatiguing after set 3 rep 10. I was having trouble lifting myself off the floor. Lol! My coach got me to 15 on that last set. it was a miracle I also had to do 2 other sets of lifts in the workout of the day (WOD). In the future, maybe 100 of these in a WOD? What do you guys do for reps and sets? By fast, I mean 1-2 seconds per burpee.

So true' date=' but once you get them right, the benefits are huge! One day I will master all that is evil...lol!

Now, go and sweat![/quote']

Don't worry I was dripping after these!! Looking forward to more of these on Thursday!

When I was training in my local boxing gym the evil burpees were part of the post bag circuit... We weren't given a number but we had a time- between 60-120 secs depending on the training we did before hand. Like you the circuit was repeated 3 times. I couldn't do 15! Started out at around 5 and built my way up to 10... So 15 is really impressive!

I haven't been to the boxing gym for a long time due to a back injury and, although it is a brutal work out, I really miss it. I'm going to slowly build myself back up; my aim is to be fit and ready by sept.

Keep on burping...

At my Box we have to do 20 burpees if we are late. And last week one of the WODs had burpee box jumps as part of the AMRAP. UGH those are definitely NOT my favorites. I'm only a few weeks into Crossfit and "Cindy" about killed me on Monday. Lol but it is addicting.

When I was training in my local boxing gym the evil burpees were part of the post bag circuit... We weren't given a number but we had a time- between 60-120 secs depending on the training we did before hand. Like you the circuit was repeated 3 times. I couldn't do 15! Started out at around 5 and built my way up to 10... So 15 is really impressive!

I haven't been to the boxing gym for a long time due to a back injury and' date=' although it is a brutal work out, I really miss it. I'm going to slowly build myself back up; my aim is to be fit and ready by sept.

Keep on burping...[/quote']

Not like I wanted to do 15 to start out with!! She made me do them . :) Oh well, builds character as well as strength. :) My delts, pects, everything upper strength are weak. These are going to help me with that.

They are very very hard...I can't do very many and I hate them.

I have found only one person who has admitted to loving burpees. There must be a reason for that. And what planet are they from anyways. Maybe one where there is way less gravitational pull. Lol.

I have been trying to do as many as I can in 2 minutes then rest for 20 seconds and then do as many as I can for another 2 minutes. When that 4 minutes and 20 seconds is over I can only lie there on the floor completely drenched and sucking air but man do I feel good when it is over!!! My goal is to build myself up physically so I can start Crossfit after I am sleeved.

What are they?

Burpees are kind of a combination of push up, jumping to feet and final jumping jack. Fluid movement from laying on ground to clapping at the end. Repeat. It is challenging and causes much grinding and gnashing of teeth. :)

Oh he'll no. I can't do a push up much less jump to my feet! Hats off to y'all! :)