Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Adorable as always, and the best part is that you get to kick back in your jammies all day!! Happy Halloween back at ya!!

:teeth_smile: Hope you get some rest today. It's gonna be a long 48hrs for you!!! But you're going to look fabulous in your dress!!! Here's hoping the girls stay tucked away, haha. :)

Okay, here are some updated totals. Bella, I adjusted this weeks weight loss to bring your total loss to -24. Brandy, I set yours at a total of -7 last week, so when you update this week I can put your total. Dee, I had you down for 0 last week, but let me know if that was wrong.

Well, I only lost 7 lbs for the entire challenge. That kinda' sucks, but I had a pretty good week this week so I'm hoping that I'm past my plateau. Fingers crossed.

Adorkable Goal: 15/wk1: +5/wk2:-5/wk3: -1/wk4:-1/wk5:-0/wk6:?/wk7:?/wk8?/Total?

Bahotmomma Goal: 17/ wk 1:-1/wk2:?/wk3:+4/wk4:-4/wk5:-3/wk6:-2/wk7:-1/wk8:?/total:?

BellaPerdente Goal: 25/wk1:0/wk2:-7/wk3:-2/wk4:-7/wk5:-1/wk6:-2/wk7:-4/wk8:-6/Total:-29:hurray:

Bookholder Goal: 15/wk 1: +1:laugh:

Brandymom Goal: 20/ wk1:-3.5/wk2:-0/wk7:-3.5/wk8:?/Total:?

Deboregon Goal: 15/ wk 1:-1.4/wk2:+1.2/wk3:-3/wk4:-2.2/wk5:-3/wk6:=.2/wk7:-2/wk8:?/Total:?

DenverGirl Goal: 8/ wk1:-2/wk2:0/wk3:+2/wk4:-2:thumbup:

Greenchrysalis Goal: 15/ wk 1: -2 :)

Lifesaver Goal: 15/wk1:+1/wk2:-3/wk3:-1:teeth_smile:

Lotzasunshine Goal: 20/wk1:-2/wk2:0/wk3:-.5/wk4:-1.5/wk5:-1.5/wk6:-2/wk7:-.5/wk8:-.5/Total:8

Marcyinak Goal: 16/wk 1:-4/wk2:-0/wk3:-.5/wk6:-0/wk7:0/wk8:?/Total:?

Minidriver Goal: 16/wk1:-0/wk2:-2.4/wk3:-.8/wk4:-1/wk5:-0/wk6:-1.1/wk7:+1/wk8:-2.7/Total:-7:hurray:

Munchkin Goal: 15/wk1:+1/wk2:-3/wk3:-2/wk4:-2/wk5:?/wk6:-1/wk7:-0/wk8:?/Total:?

PrtyAntOvrYt Goal: 28/wk1:+.8/wk2:-.8/wk3:-3.2/wk4:-1.8/wk5:-2.4/wk6:0/wk7:0/wk8:-5.4/Total:-13.2:hurray:

ShelbiCallie Goal: 22/wk1:0/wk2:0biggrin.gif

Sidann Goal: 19/wk 1: -2:laugh:

Edited by minidriver
editing Lotza and Bella

Hey Dee!!! Been wondering where they heck you were! Cold is feeling better today. Throat is sore and I've sneezed a few times, but overall body aches are dwindling. Hopefully all these fluids I'm drinking and all the sleep I'm getting is helping me. I don't have a fever, and I don't have any chest congestion, so I'm good to go for surgery on Wednesday!!! :teeth_smile:

So, are we still on for RR on Tuesday Nov 4th? Just tell me when and I'll be there. Of course, I'd love to have someone's phone number in case I get lost! Also, if anyone can tell me the street address - I plan to Google Maps all my locations so I can get driving directions everywhere. I hate getting lost!

OMG 5 days!!!! This is my last weekend without the band!!! :)

Yup! We're still on for Tuesday! I'd rather be out with you all, then home watching the returns! I'll get too nervous waiting to see if my guy won!

Here is the address for RR 8585 E. Arapahoe Rd., Greenwood Village, 80111 and their phone number is 303-771-3350. We usually get there just before 7pm. I'll be waiting on the bench by the front door, on the inside. I hope you'll recognize me, if not, I'll try to recognize you!

Goodie! I can't wait to meet you.

Yup! We're still on for Tuesday! I'd rather be out with you all, then home watching the returns! I'll get too nervous waiting to see if my guy won!

Here is the address for RR 8585 E. Arapahoe Rd., Greenwood Village, 80111 and their phone number is 303-771-3350. We usually get there just before 7pm. I'll be waiting on the bench by the front door, on the inside. I hope you'll recognize me, if not, I'll try to recognize you!

Goodie! I can't wait to meet you.

I'm gonna' be glued to the TV. I'm obsessed. I watch the polls all the time. I'm driving my family nuts.

I'm gonna' be glued to the TV. I'm obsessed. I watch the polls all the time. I'm driving my family nuts.

I'm usually glued to the TV too, but this one is so important to me, it's just going to make me nuts if my guy doesn't win. I might be moving to Canada!

Mini,

I was down six this week, so I guess I am confused on my starting weight, however when I add all the weeks together, it totals -29. I don't want to sound petty but every pound counts...right! Check my addition.

Dee, it was good to hear from you again.

How am I supposed to challenge this bill? Should I wait until they approve a discount for my hardship case or should I call them on it now?

Hi ladies. Bella, I adjusted yours again so your total comes out to 29. Lotza, I show that you're down 8 total . . . but let me know if I'm wrong.

Miss dee, I will be moving to Canada with you if my guy loses.

I just came home from voting. I feel very happy!

Hi ladies. Bella, I adjusted yours again so your total comes out to 29. Lotza, I show that you're down 8 total . . . but let me know if I'm wrong.

Miss dee, I will be moving to Canada with you if my guy loses.

I just came home from voting. I feel very happy!

We can move together! IF Your Guy is My Guy! AND IF Your Guy IS My Guy, AND He Wins, we can both celebrate!

Mini,

I was down six this week, so I guess I am confused on my starting weight, however when I add all the weeks together, it totals -29. I don't want to sound petty but every pound counts...right! Check my addition.

Dee, it was good to hear from you again.

How am I supposed to challenge this bill? Should I wait until they approve a discount for my hardship case or should I call them on it now?

I'm not sure how you would go about challenging it, but I would wait until they figure your 'hardship discount' and if it's not sufficient then I would talk to the billing department and ask if that is the "self pay" price. I know some facilities have - an "insurance price" and a "self pay" price. The "self pay" price is usually less because they know that the insurance will only pay a portion of their charge anyway.

We can move together! IF Your Guy is My Guy! AND IF Your Guy IS My Guy, AND He Wins, we can both celebrate!

But how will I know which guy is your guy? And how will you know which guy is my guy????

But how will I know which guy is your guy? And how will you know which guy is my guy????

Of course, it goes without saying, My Guy is the Best Guy! He's the only guy for the job AND He will make me proud! He already has.

(your guy, well....

enough said)

Of course, it goes without saying, My Guy is the Best Guy! He's the only guy for the job AND He will make me proud! He already has.

(your guy, well....

enough said)

Well MY guy is inspirational, a born leader, and he's made me very proud!!

Well My Guy is a little Hottie!!!!