Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

I was married and there were only 13 people there and that includes the wedding party!

I sometimes wish I would have had the BIG WHITE PARTY...I mean wedding.

Oh Mini...I want to go too!!!!

BTW, how tall are you? I am 5' 6" and am shooting for 132, not sure why, but I am. I am going to do a plastics consult when I hit 140...and hopefully that will get me pretty darn close to the 132.

You can come too!!! All the lapband ladies can come! We're from Utah . . . everyone will just assume DH is a polygamist :cursing::lol::scared2:

I'm 5'4" so a few inches shorter than you. I'm kind of old and worry if I get too thin my face will start to look haggard. A little bit of "fluff" under the skin is a good thing at my age!!! I'd be thrilled to end up at 130 after plastics. Hell, I'd be thrilled to end up at 150!

I for one, would miss you like mad if you moved!!! Seriously, it would be good for you and bad for me...

But if it makes you happy lady, do it!!!

:ohmy::angry::scared2::cursing:

I won't...

I love it!!!

Brandy, Is it getting hot in here or is it just me???

Darn it!

I do! I'm thinking the planning needs to be just right! :ohmy:

I have been seriously considering going as a traveling nurse to his town.. this way we could be together in person. Actually living in the same town is a good way to find out about a person, don't you think?:angry:

There are several assignments out in his area of California. Ahhh Marriage! I hope I can get this poundage :scales:off so I can look hot in my wedding dress and even hotter on my wedding night!:cursing:

Or maybe it's more like this!:scared2:

(I'll restrain from posting that nasty banana icon!)

Do I sound like I'm clearly insane?:wub:

Damn, that is one nasty banana!!! Oh, going as a traveling nurse would be cool!!! You're getting the poundage off, babe. You're a third of the way there! That's fantastic! I showed DH your pics and he thought you looked amazing. The weight you've lost since I saw you is really noticible in your face.

I was married and there were only 13 people there and that includes the wedding party!

I sometimes wish I would have had the BIG WHITE PARTY...I mean wedding.

It's pretty fun planning my daughter's wedding. I didn't have a big wedding either time, and I just sort of want the dress.

Damn, that is one nasty banana!!! Oh, going as a traveling nurse would be cool!!! You're getting the poundage off, babe. You're a third of the way there! That's fantastic! I showed DH your pics and he thought you looked amazing. The weight you've lost since I saw you is really noticible in your face.

Mini, You're so sweet! I do feel so much better!

I for one, would miss you like mad if you moved!!! Seriously, it would be good for you and bad for me...

But if it makes you happy lady, do it!!!

Thanks Brandy! I would miss you too! But don't worry, I'd come back here for my fills! AND for Red Robin AND for any BBQ's AND for ....

If I'm going to dream, I'm going to DREAM BIG! REALLY REALLY BIG!

oops! I'm being gross again! Sorry!

My daughter thinks I'm insane... she hears us giggling until all hours of the night and day! Poor girl, I think she is praying I will move there and leave her be!

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt
I can't spell when I'm in one of these moods!

Hey he's not nasty!

He's in costume!

I wonder if UGBF will wear a cowboy hat and chaps for me!

hmmm.... I do wonder~

You gals and your wild banana talk is cracking me up over here! This is good news, perhaps I can have a love life again when I slim down.

Munchkin, congrats on the new scrubs. Wow, a smaller size already - it is so fun to have new stuff to wear to work. My current favorite scrub top has curious George on it, makes me happy to wear it. Of course I would love it more in a smaller size for a smaller me.

Happy weekend everybody, hope you can avoid the heat - 105 right now in Denver

Hey he's not nasty!

He's in costume!

I wonder if UGBF will wear a cowboy hat and chaps for me!

hmmm.... I do wonder~

Cowboy hat and chaps??? Ride em' cowgirl!!!