Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

FW

You must be heart broken...I have come close to losing 2 of my kids. It is beyond the worst heartache that you can imagine. And I still have them here, yet I still think about "what if"...

Sending you LOTS of hugs to you and your daughter both. Let your friend know that prayers are being said for her all the way in Brighton, CO!!

LAP~

I think that it is good that he pushed it back...now you will have plenty of time to discuss what needs to be discussed.

I plan on losing 10 more pounds and then going in for my consult...it makes me more nervous than doing the band!!

Let us know what they say!

Good morning lap band ladies!!! I am hangin' in my hotel, waiting to go over to the hospital at 11:30. Thanks so much to everyone for all the warm wishes. I can't believe that today is the day!! Woohoo!!!

dinner last night was a blast. It was so great to get meet some of my cyberbuddies in person. We just talked and talked and talked (big surprise there!). What a bunch of warm and lovely women. And even better looking in person than in their pics!

FW-I am so sorry about your friend's son. My son has battled drug and alcohol problems as well and the scenario you describe has long been one of my worst fears. The pain involved in losing a child is so unimaginable that I really don't know how people survive it. Your poor daughter must be devastated.

Lap- sorry your consult was pushed back. But it won't be long. How great to be at the PS point.

Bahot - HELLO!!!! Size 10. OMG! I can't imagine. I CAN imagine! I want to imagine!. Yes, you and Brandy must take your hot size 10 selves out shopping together. Or you can take one pair of my shorts and split them in half. :thumbup:

Well, I'll post later this afternoon when banding has occured. Scoot over ladies - my fat ass is comin' to the bench! Shelbi- no pinching but I'm okay with the occasional tickle . . .

Oh, deboregon, good luck on your phone consult today. Hopefully Dr. K. will be in a fab mood cuz my surgery will have been amazingly smooth and successful.

Lotsa - your turn is coming soon! Pre-op diet is just a few days away . . .and then the time will fly by.

Mal!

You're one of those peoplee who just make the world a better place. I love being around you. You're real and just such a sweetie! I'm always thrilled when you're at our gatherings.

Brandy!

I love little Hannah. Tell her she is the best waitress and if she could work on getting those Doritos on the menu, I'd appreciate it!!!

And I can still see my Tatoo! I still love it! No Tatoo-regrets here!

Mal! Could you go with me, when I reach goal and get my real one?

Mini! My Dear! I can't wait til you're on the Loser's Bench with us!

You're going to rock that Band! I felt like I'd known you forever! You're so cute! AND thanks for conspiring with the waiter! You really didn't have to!!

Hugs Peeps!

stephie~

Dee~That is sooooo kind of you to say! I would absolutly go with you to get your real tatoo! I can still see my heart tat also! I might just venture off and get another one! I have so many ideas...lets see there are the long and latt numbers of where my family roots are from (Hawaii and Samoa), I even thought of the little donut looking circle that reps the band??? I am excited! What tatoo will you get? and where? Okay...lets get tats and Harley's!!

Hi Mini

Just wanted to let you know I am pulling for ya today. It sounds like you had a great time at dinner last night. I hope you feel very supported. I will be back in CO tomorrow and I would like to come see you for a short visit. Where are you staying? Room #? I have a fill with Tom at 4pm so it would be right after that.

Dee~That is sooooo kind of you to say! I would absolutly go with you to get your real tatoo! I can still see my heart tat also! I might just venture off and get another one! I have so many ideas...lets see there are the long and latt numbers of where my family roots are from (Hawaii and Samoa), I even thought of the little donut looking circle that reps the band??? I am excited! What tatoo will you get? and where? Okay...lets get tats and Harley's!!

Excellent!

I'm not sure what I want, I know where I want it, however!

BUT that's my private life!

BAHOTMAMA - Rock some tight jeans for me will ya?

I am glad that my appt. got bumped one day. It gave me the opportunity to write all of the problems the penni has given me and the two pontoons I call breasts. I typed it all up and I'm taking it to the doctor tomorrow so I don't miss a thing.

I figure if it is meant to be it will be. I've been through so much with my body that these supposed ghastly photos are suppose to turn my stomach: Not . I'm suppose to have trepidation about surgery ( all together now..ahahha hahahha hahahha ) that the unappealing looking scars are suppose to make me squeemish ( what? a scar or two or three? ...yeahhhh) and the cherry is suppose to be the pain ( wanna talk pain? ask an severe morbidly obese person about pain, I'll give you pain, I'll talk pain) and the surgery pain is discomfort that may last as long as.... (are ya ready ?) six weeks. Oooooooo, I'm shakin in my shoes.

Talk to the woman here who has a rash, back pain, shoulder pain and a Migraine all at the same time. ( YEAH, JUST PASS THE FORK SO I CAN STICK IT IN MY EYE, THAT MIGHT FEEL BETTER)

So I'm ready. tmmrw at 2:45. I'm to bring myself and my co-pay. I figure the rest is evident.

OH OH OH...I forgot to tell you

DEE- Weigh in for me...I'm down 3 pounds, can you believe it? Two weeks in a row.

Someone may want to tell Natalie that the pre-op diet goes through til surgery. She told me during my pre-op appt (while waiting for Dr. K) that I could eat whatever I wanted that night. I didn't get carried away at all but I think I did eat mashed potatoes which weren't on my pre-op. Dr. K. didn't say one way or the other. I probably only saw him 5 minutes for my pre-op! But he said my liver was fine for surgery.

I'm like Brandy with the plastic surgery. I'm a little afraid of it more so than my band.

Lap - you put it in perspective though. I can't imagine how much you will be able to do when you have it and how great you will feel. Great weight loss 2 weeks in a row too.

Bahot & Brandy - way to go on the 10's!! I can't even imagine that yet.

Hope Mini is doing well!

So I went down to see Ms Mini before they took her to the OR.

She's looking Hot in her blue cap and booties! She's doing great!

I just wanted to let everyone know our girl, Mini is on her way to the Loser's Bench right now!:thumbup:

OH OH OH...I forgot to tell you

DEE- Weigh in for me...I'm down 3 pounds, can you believe it? Two weeks in a row.

Gotcha Sister Lap Dancer!

Wow! I'm impressed 3lbs 2 weeks in a row!

You must be doing something right!!

10 minutes until phone consult..gulp....:ohmy::lol:

Did he call you yet Deb?

Deb~I'm sure your phone consult went smooth.

Mini~Rest well, but get up and walk when you can. How is your throat? Your journey has begun!!

Lap~Good job on the losses. I REALLY don't want to weigh myself this week. I am going to guess a 3lb gain...eeeewwww, I'm going for a walk/run, the thought of that much of a gain depresses me!

Edited by Mal