Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Just send the pic and don't say anything. If it comes up in conversation later, so be it. I almost think it is better to meet someone now... while you are losing. You will know they love you for you and not your hot bod. :tongue:Cuz you will soon have a hot bod and the guys will be all over you and you can just say... too bad... y'all missed your chance. I am taken. Bwahahaha. :)

Good point, oh wise and Dorky one. So a cyst on your kidney or your liver? I'm confused.

Good point, oh wise and Dorky one. So a cyst on your kidney or your liver? I'm confused.
Cyst on my kidney. They found it when doing the US for my Gallbladder.

Just send the pic and don't say anything. If it comes up in conversation later, so be it. I almost think it is better to meet someone now... while you are losing. You will know they love you for you and not your hot bod. :tongue:Cuz you will soon have a hot bod and the guys will be all over you and you can just say... too bad... y'all missed your chance. I am taken. Bwahahaha. :)

Thank you Sweetie!

I hope that the doctors return your call to put your mind at ease. That's horrible. I'm sorry you're going through that. I was hoping it was your gallbladder!

BTW, I think it's rather rude and poor practice to have a tech or MA call to give results when they are not 100% normal. It's not fair to the patient!

Let me get my clothes together. I can't believe I told you I was 5-8, I am 5-10. If I'm 5-8, then I am in big trouble with my BMI! I wonder who wrote that!

okay. Earlier in your post you said liver, which sounded scarier for some reason than kidney. Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about either. Sorry.

Okay, I wasn't sure either!

And I wanted to mention, I think not telling Men I'm dating about the band is okay. It's a big deal, but shouldn't be a deal breaker. AND it is a private issue, I shouldn't be expected to share it with everyone!

After we meet and if I still think it's a viable option, then I will share that information.

Let us know when you hear from your doctor!

Mal -- Thanks for the kind words, you are always so sweet.

Shelbi -- I love firemen, that's why I married one. They are so sexy!!!!!!! I am so glad that your Dad's b-day went so well. 91 I can only imagine, I lost my dad almost 7 yrs ago and my mom last summer. I miss them so bad that it hurts, I hope you cherish him. Maybe your family is finally starting to see you for the beautiful woman you are, and in the end they will have to eat all the bad things they ever said abt you. And if they don't I will go beat them all up.

Dee -- Take a chance, jump in head first. He sounds wonderful...you deserve only the best and someone is out there for you, hopefully he is the one. Like Mimi sd if you don't take a chance we will never know (and you know that we are all nosey and routing for you). It could turn out to be love like Dynamo, right? You just have to promise that if it is you would abandon us, we would never be the same if you weren't here. P.S. on a side note I love the way you write, you have such a way with words.

Mini -- 2 more days, that is so cool. Are you packed yet? If something changes maybe I'll try to crash your party, I just can't promise anything. We buy are garage doors from SLC (We own a garage door installation company). Just thought I would throw that out there. Good luck chickie I'll be thinkin of ya...

Adork -- I hate when Dr.'s do that to you. Hang in there and keep us updated.

And I wanted to mention, I think not telling Men I'm dating about the band is okay. It's a big deal, but shouldn't be a deal breaker. AND it is a private issue, I shouldn't be expected to share it with everyone!

After we meet and if I still think it's a viable option, then I will share that information.

Dee -- I think not telling Men is okay as well. That is personal info and you can tell him when the time is right. I don't tell anyone that I have a band, it's my beeswax and theirs. I am so craving popcorn so I am gonna drink some Water and do the treadmill til the feeling passes...

Dee~*tears rolling down my face* I am so heart broken that you had to sit ther in the resteraunt, I totally felt your pain. I'm so sorry that that man was an evil bastard!

*tears rolling down my face* This new guy gave me a wrm fuzzy feeling and I truly hope he is the one that we all have been cheering for for you! Go for it, I think Mini hit it on the head! Chance or no chance?

Bahot~I just might be hooking up with you for a new garage door! I'll have to save some $ first but when it happens, I'll be sure to call you.

adork~I wish I knew what to tell you. You are in my prayers and I send positive healing vibes (did you know I'm a witch?)...LOL JK

Gotta run!

Dee - I would send pictures but not talk about the band yet. The band is not a bad thing but I wouldn't add that to the discussion at this point. Maybe when you meet you could get an idea of where he is with things and tell him then. That's just my 2 cents worth! I'm glad you are going to go for it.

Adorkable - My sister-in-law has a cyst on her liver and she has not had any trouble with it usually. The doctors have said there isn't a need to take it out if it doesn't grow. She has to watch her carb intake since we all know it causes your liver to enlarge. When her liver is enlarged she said the cyst causes some cramping kind of like a stitch in her side but not quite as strong. I don't know about a cyst on your kidney though.

Dee -- I am so glad that the first guy went after his wallet when he did; otherwise, you may have invested some time in him before you found out he was an ASS. You dodged a bullet with that one, my dear. (But I must add that he is now next on my list to obtain an open can of redneck ass-whuppin' from yours truly. Hold me back, people, hold me back. ) Now as for the new gentleman, he sounds worthy of a photo and, if he plays his cards right and behaves, he may be worthy of your time. You only deserve the best, of course. Keep us posted.

LA/Ador -- I don't know anything about a kidney cyst. Did they only see one? I've heard of polycystic kidneys before. Keep us posted on what the doc says.

Denise -- Something about those firefighters... Maybe it's the way they stay buff by lifting weights at the station...maybe it's because they're so brave in the face of danger...maybe is the hot, sweat.....oh, sorry,is it just me or is it suddenly getting warm in here????????:lol:

Going to bed now. Nighty, nighty folks.

Edited by ShelbiCallie
I just finished a 12 hour and I'm seeing double.

Adork...Dr. K found 4 tumors/cysts on my liver while doing the band. I STILL have not had them checked out, but I am thinking of you and rooting for you!

Dee~ I got your back girl...

I still want to go tomorrow...let me know!

Adork...Dr. K found 4 tumors/cysts on my liver while doing the band. I STILL have not had them checked out, but I am thinking of you and rooting for you!

Dee~ I got your back girl...

I still want to go tomorrow...let me know!

Here is the info from dee: "On The Border at Southlands! Perfect!

We are meeting Tuesday, July 1st, at 6pm.

It's the night before her surgery. I hope

others can join us!

Southlands is off of Smokey Hill and E-470."