Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hmmm, I can eat anything as long as I chew it well and take smaller bites!

I love Mexican. Let's do that! Mal can give us a name of one near her house, which is not far from the hospital!

I love this! I wish I could meet all the banditos! Each and everyone has given me such support, encouragement and joy. One day, I hope!

Something funny!

Mini when I read, "we have to go some place where you all can eat." I thought, "why?" "I'm not on the pre-op diet!" I had totally forgotten that I have a Lap Band!

Isn't that odd? For that brief moment, I had no idea why I'd have to worry about where I ate!

Strange! Very Strange!

Hmmm, I can eat anything as long as I chew it well and take smaller bites!

I love Mexican. Let's do that! Mal can give us a name of one near her house, which is not far from the hospital!

I love this! I wish I could meet all the banditos! Each and everyone has given me such support, encouragement and joy. One day, I hope!

Indeed! Oh, I can't wait. This will be fun.

The 16th is fine for me!

How is the 16th for everyone else?

People Respond Please... pretty please!

Thanks!

I can do the 16th.

WHEEEW is all I can say gals:biggrin2:!! I had a lot to catch up on and as I was reading I noticed that the pages started to go up. I wasn't reading as fast as you all were posting lmao.

Mini- I am sooo excited for you!!! Everything will go great I am sure. You and Tied crack me up too.

I love getting on here and reading everyone's experiences, the obsticles that so many face everyday and overcome. It isn't always easy to believe that they make us stronger but they do. If anything we learn from most right:huh2:?

I am confused on something, Mini your surgery is on the 2nd right? And everyone is meeting on the 16th? Are you staying in Denver that long or did I miss something in my speed-reading? Oh oh I just thought of something hehe, you'd better not laugh too much, don't want to make your stomache more sore than needs be:biggrin2:. Well, you all have a great time!! Talk soon

Jill

Dee and Mini~oooh, the pressure! I love mexican food, but to pick a "good" one? Heck, I used to think Taco Bell was good mexican food! Anywhooo...On the Border is at Southlands.

JP~The 16th is when we are meeting at Red Robin and then we are having a "side bar" meeting for Ms. Mini...when did you say?...tomorrow? How exciting!

Dee and Mini~oooh, the pressure! I love mexican food, but to pick a "good" one? Heck, I used to think Taco Bell was good mexican food! Anywhooo...On the Border is at Southlands.

JP~The 16th is when we are meeting at Red Robin and then we are having a "side bar" meeting for Ms. Mini...when did you say?...tomorrow? How exciting!

On The Border at Southlands! Perfect!

We are meeting Tuesday, July 1st, at 6pm.

It's the night before her surgery. I hope

others can join us!

Southlands is off of Smokey Hill and E-470.

Thanks Mal! I hope you can join us!

On The Border at Southlands! Perfect!

We are meeting Tuesday, July 1st, at 6pm.

It's the night before her surgery. I hope

others can join us!

Southlands is off of Smokey Hill and E-470.

Thanks Mal! I hope you can join us!

Fabulous! Brandy - here's the 411. Oh this will be fun!

Dee~Since my band allows just about anything, I often forget about my band. I can't wait to get another fill!!! This weekend, I ate terribly!!!...and I feel terrible, bloated and just yucky! Carbs are my enemy!!!

Dee~Since my band allows just about anything, I often forget about my band. I can't wait to get another fill!!! This weekend, I ate terribly!!!...and I feel terrible, bloated and just yucky! Carbs are my enemy!!!

Carbs are nasty little critters. I haven't really missed them the past few weeks . . . . I really do feel better when I limit my carb intake. Keeps my blood sugar much more even, etc.

Wow, I can't believe it's Monday already. Woohoo!!

Mini, Dee & Brandy -- Oh how I wish I could meet with you, but hubby is on 4 day and I already have plans for July 2. If I didn't Iwould show up and crash your party. Have fun without me and eat something good for me.

Brandy -- We are going to the sand dunes in Idaho, we are taking our 4 wheelers and I can't wait. With over 50lbs gone I should be faster on my bike, right? Hopefully, that way I can beat my hubby up the hill for bragging rights.

So mu hubby came home yesterday from work and said that the guys were talking about my weight loss. Saying how good I looked and that they can't believe how fast I have lost it. He had to remind them all that 1 - I am his wife and 2 - that I have been working hard on this for over 6 months. It is just funny how guys talk, especially firemen. He sd again how proud he is of me and we sat around yesterdayafternoon laughing that I only have about 20 to 25 more pounds to lose. I can't believe it sometimes, I still look in the mirror and see myself as fat. Something that I am working hard on to change. Hope everyone has a great week.:wink_smile:

Mini, Dee & Brandy -- Oh how I wish I could meet with you, but hubby is on 4 day and I already have plans for July 2. If I didn't Iwould show up and crash your party. Have fun without me and eat something good for me.

Brandy -- We are going to the sand dunes in Idaho, we are taking our 4 wheelers and I can't wait. With over 50lbs gone I should be faster on my bike, right? Hopefully, that way I can beat my hubby up the hill for bragging rights.

So mu hubby came home yesterday from work and said that the guys were talking about my weight loss. Saying how good I looked and that they can't believe how fast I have lost it. He had to remind them all that 1 - I am his wife and 2 - that I have been working hard on this for over 6 months. It is just funny how guys talk, especially firemen. He sd again how proud he is of me and we sat around yesterdayafternoon laughing that I only have about 20 to 25 more pounds to lose. I can't believe it sometimes, I still look in the mirror and see myself as fat. Something that I am working hard on to change. Hope everyone has a great week.:wink_smile:

I wish you could come too. That would be so fun. Have fun on your 4 wheelers though.

How flattering that the guys were talking about you. That had to make you feel really good. I hope your head catches up to your body soon and you'll start to see how BEAUTIFUL you look.

WHEEEW is all I can say gals:biggrin2:!! I had a lot to catch up on and as I was reading I noticed that the pages started to go up. I wasn't reading as fast as you all were posting lmao.

Mini- I am sooo excited for you!!! Everything will go great I am sure. You and Tied crack me up too.

I love getting on here and reading everyone's experiences, the obsticles that so many face everyday and overcome. It isn't always easy to believe that they make us stronger but they do. If anything we learn from most right:huh2:?

I am confused on something, Mini your surgery is on the 2nd right? And everyone is meeting on the 16th? Are you staying in Denver that long or did I miss something in my speed-reading? Oh oh I just thought of something hehe, you'd better not laugh too much, don't want to make your stomache more sore than needs be:biggrin2:. Well, you all have a great time!! Talk soon

Jill

Hi Jill! It will be your turn before you know it. I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it! And I'll try not too laugh too hard, but how can I not? I'm so thrilled that I get to meet some of my lap band ladies. They've been such an inspiration.

okay, so before I ask the hostess if the lapband ladies have checked in...will you be seated under Dee's name???

Bahot~What a nice compliment. I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your weight loss and being able to feel more comfortable with your activities. I KNOW that a year ago, I would have NEVER roller skated or roller bladed or even rode a bike. Now if I can make it to goal MAYBE I will venture off and purchase a swimming suit????

okay, so before I ask the hostess if the lapband ladies have checked in...will you be seated under Dee's name???

Bahot~What a nice compliment. I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your weight loss and being able to feel more comfortable with your activities. I KNOW that a year ago, I would have NEVER roller skated or roller bladed or even rode a bike. Now if I can make it to goal MAYBE I will venture off and purchase a swimming suit????

Yep, we'll be seated under Dee's name. Or Dr. K's hotties. You choose.

Dee's REAL name or Dee...LOL

This time Wednesday...you must be totally excited, nervous, scared and....ready!