Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Oops, I meant to say that it's our anniversary so went and saw WALL-E. It was really cute. Not too romantic, I know, but really good.

Oh, and yes, I am getting butterflies big time. New fear: I'll go in, they'll put me to sleep, I'll come to in recovery and Dr. K. will tell me that they couldn't do the surgery because my liver was still too big or I have too many adhesions from previous surgeries or my stomach is in upside down or some such thing. Geez, could I be any more neurotic about this?

Mini - a really sweet honey of a woman told me once -- "take control of your neurons"

try it.

I had some really bizarre fears too! They are perfectly normal! And you're going to come out banded! And then you can start the Belly Dancing Troupe. AND I WILL NOT wear PURPLE, EVEN IF YOU FORCE ME!

Thank you all for the kudos on my slideshow. I appreciate the kind words of support. They really help.

nicnaknut: Funk it up. Ride the low tide til you hit the shore friend. The thing about the internet is we become friends but we don't SEE eachother daily in the face 2 face sense of the word. We don't all know some of the other challenges we all have in our lives. Keep coming here no matter what. Read even if you don't feel like posting anything. I don't think there is one person here who has had a perfect day. There's always tomorrow!

.............................................................................................

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

.............................................................................................

Blog Post from yesterday. Hubby had his cancer treatment which was a TRIP in every sense of the word. Sharing>>>>>

Madame Morphinia

Ladies and Gentlemen, Madame Morphinia was in the house!

Postscript: The seeding for cancer with hubby went fine. The doctor said all looked well, 58 seeds the size of rice were planted all around his prostate using 18 needles.

Me: Will he be in discomfort when he wakes up?

Doctor: "He will feel some discomfort initially but we will give him something to dull the pain and by tomorrow he should be doing better."

They called our name "Reeves Family" and Patrick wanted to be the first one in to see his father. I wait. Ten minutes later he comes out like he's just seen the Lightening win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. What happened, I ask? DAD is STONED on MORPHINE. People look up from their papers, glance in our direction. SHHHH, I say. But he's right.

I could hear him from the hallway as I rounded the counter to his recovery bay. From behind the curtain a lone voice rises, "...feels like a bat was shoved up my azzzzz...?" it's my husband. I walk around the corner into his room. There he lays looking more like he did one night in '82 when he had Two-for-One Toilet Bowl sized margaritas at a now defunct Mexican restaurant. I walk in and sit down next to his bed.

HEY!!! he says.

I caught the next thirty plus minutes of his opiate driven ramblings on my phone video. BRING ON THE DRUGS! Where's my juice? is there any vodka in it?? I gotta PISSSSSS, I can't PISSSSSS...my dick won't work!!!!!!!....DRUGS... (hey, that's my line)... hey, baby why don't you go down there and get the blood flowing so I can piss... ( the morphine was in the driver's seat of his brain)

So he is fine. Before the procedure he could not eat for 36 hours. By the time we left Moffitt he had one word on his lips...FOOD! He's sleeping after a McDonalds Big Mac, jumbo fries, one apple pie, large sweet tea and half a home made pie once we got home. Some how I think he's going to do fine.

YOU crack me up Patty!

I love it!

So are you going to do as he asked?

don't answer, I think I already know!

Thanks for the great read!

Mini - a really sweet honey of a woman told me once -- "take control of your neurons"

try it.

I had some really bizarre fears too! They are perfectly normal! And you're going to come out banded! And then you can start the Belly Dancing Troupe. AND I WILL NOT wear PURPLE, EVEN IF YOU FORCE ME!

Whew, you're right. Calm, positive neurons. Calm, positive neurons.

No purple? Ummmm, leopard skin? Pink polka dots? Black leather????

Whew, you're right. Calm, positive neurons. Calm, positive neurons.

No purple? Ummmm, leopard skin? Pink polka dots? Black leather????

Black Leather! AND some really hot very high heels!

Can you imagine, my after pictures? Poor Dr. K! He won't be able to use them on his website!

Black Leather! AND some really hot very high heels!

Can you imagine, my after pictures? Poor Dr. K! He won't be able to use them on his website!

Well, maybe on that "special" part of his website. Dr. K's hotties. Oh yeah.

Well, maybe on that "special" part of his website. Dr. K's hotties. Oh yeah.

His Bandster Beauties page?

I'm not sure I've seen that page!

His Bandster Beauties page?

I'm not sure I've seen that page!

That's cuz we'll be the inaugural models. I'll be in the special GILF section.

:thumbup: LOL! You are hilarious!

You, Shelbi and Munchkin can be in the naughty nurses section.

And Lap Dancer can be in the Lapdancer section!

She'll have her whips and chains!

Oh yeah. I can see it now. All the MILFs, the token GILF, the nurses, lap dancer . . . We'll be a huge internet hit. :thumbup::lol::crying:

Oh yeah. I can see it now. All the MILFs, the token GILF, the nurses, lap dancer . . . We'll be a huge internet hit. :thumbup::lol::crying:

I say we skip Dr. K's site and form our own! Can you imagine the interest in the band, we'd generate? Women, Men, Men, Men -- Did I mention Men?

I say we skip Dr. K's site and form our own! Can you imagine the interest in the band, we'd generate? Women, Men, Men, Men -- Did I mention Men?

We can even have live chat. . . give you a chance to use your sexy voice for fun and profit. OH we're bad. Bad bad girls.

We can even have live chat. . . give you a chance to use your sexy voice for fun and profit. OH we're bad. Bad bad girls.

We are very bad girls! I think we need a good spanking!

At least you have a hubby who might be able to take care of that need!

I just have to go and sit in the Naughty Chair for 44 mins! ARGH! AND that sucks! AND not in a nice way!

We are very bad girls! I think we need a good spanking!

At least you have a hubby who might be able to take care of that need!

I just have to go and sit in the Naughty Chair for 44 mins! ARGH! AND that sucks! AND not in a nice way!

:thumbup::lol::crying::lol::blink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You crack me up. Good thing no one else will over see this conversation. Oh, oh wait! Oh crap.