Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Green~Thanks for posting that list, it is always nice to post that every now and then. I always tell my self to print it and post it on my fridge (I think I did once, but it is gone now). I am right with you on the bad food choices. The last couple of days I have been eating carbs like crazy! I don't even want to know how many carbs I have eaten! I missed my run/walk yesterday and my gym is probably wondering where the heck I went...time to get my butt back on track FO SHO! I think I am up 1lb this week too, no big surprise, but it sucks! We can do this!

Hi everyone,

I know this is probably posted somewhere in this thread but I am still going to ask. I am making my airline and hotel arrangements but I need to save money. Does anyone know if the Extended Stay Hotel in LoneTree is ok? The map says it is only 13 minutes away from the hospital.

Heyloooooooooo to all you skinny bitches!

Apparently I have been missed?!? Thanks for the myspace message marcy!

I am still around, haven't logged into this site in FOREVER!! How is everyone? This thread has gotten way too big for me to go back to where I left off months ago.

I have been super busy with roller derby. I am now the VP of my league and seem to be involved in everything that is derby these days. I went to KC in Feb on a derby trip and was in Milwaukee last month for an annual conference for yup... derby. I am trying to figure out a way to get to Vegas next month for a girls weekend with a bunch of derby girls.

I am still not at goal. I gained some weight and have since lost what I gained and a little more. Still have about 40 pounds to go but it'll happen. I hate my job and am looking for something closer to home. Gas is killing me!

Talk to ya'll soon! :blushing:

ARGH!! I have been away from the computer all day and just read Brandy's post. Brandy -sending lots of positivity your way, babe.

Dee - where are you? Everything okay?

Mal - I'll fix the phone list and send it again. Thanks for the update.

Me too, Minnie. Hope we hear something soon.

Hey Drews! Good to hear from you stranger.

Fat Widow -- I don't know anything about the hotels in the area except the Holiday Inn Select near the Parker Hospital. Hopefully, some of the locals can help.

Edited by ShelbiCallie
Because I can't spell. What else is new.

DREWSLOU whussup chica!! GREAT to see you posting here. How's life ROLLING? :blushing:

...........................................................................................

Dee- put me down for 3 pounds down. I knew I'd have a big loss this week. Got my shipment of whey Protein RASPBERRY..liquid nector of the sugarless fruitGods...last week. I mix that stuff with Raspberry Lemonade Crystle Light the 42 grams of protein vile. I drink two of those a day eat my Protein Bars in between Breakfast and lunch then have a "sensible dinner". I tried one piece, about 2 ounces, of Warr Sue Gai chinese chicken last night and had a gastric blowout. (fried) That's what I get!

Whoever is having the rough time..can't remember but did the Micky D's breakfast biscuit here is what I find. I find if I feel "starved" I will eat that which I am not suppose to. Something about having one drawer in my bedroom dedicated to all things bariatric intake makes me feel like I have my own fast food place. I have that drawer packed with protein bars, viles ( I bought boxes like they sell in the store) of protein whey, so if I am feeling deprived I reach for something that is controled in content. Don't want chocolate shake, fine, I got vanilla, I got carmel, Peanut Butter, mango, raspberry... I can pretty much hit bitter or sweet.

*Whatever it takes, keep experimenting til you hit what works for you*

Fatwidow, I read reviews online from users that have stayed at hotels. I found this for Extended Stay: Toweling stained no matter how many you attempted to use. bedding - all stained pillows and sheets w/ long black hairs everywhere. carpet stained and very dirty everywhere a vacuum didn't.. One Star

*i'd keep looking but that's just me.

The hospital is 2 miles off hwy. 470/Parker. 470 is a major artery, good highway that connects easily to their main interstate system that circles the city. *If you live near a big city it's like I-225 or I-275(mine near Tampa) that circles the city...Denver has several highways that mostly connect at some point. Loads of places on 225 and 470. Just stick to the southeastern side of the city for close proximity. It's all pretty urban there.*

GREEN- Thanks and worthy of reposting the how to know if you need a fill or are spot on. Thanks again. We can all use refreshers at some point.

Doing good here folks, great restriction, all is fine, pipes are doing perfect. Love MY BAND!!!!

Edited by Lap_dancer

Guys I am going back in again...I have been throwing up again and this time there was blood. An unfill is definately in order...I will let you know the scoop when I get back home.

Girl, I'm holding your hand.

Candle.gif

Lap-what raspberry Protein stuff do you use? I have been looking for something to mix into Crystal Light (although I didn't do so well with the protein thing before, I need to try it again now that I am getting better restriction...)

Well ladies, definantly time for a fill for me. I ate waaaaay too much tonight! Thankfully I have an appointment scheduled for Monday.

Where is our Brandy? I hope she is ok!!

Lap, good suggestion about the drawer. And congrats on the good week!

Mini this is my favorite place to buy from. Lower prices and shipping is one flat rate of $5.95.

New-Whey Liquid Protein from IDS on sale. Find information about IDS

That's a link to the Protein Shots I buy. They are amped with Protein, low calorie and a good source to get your requirements in.

Mini-

I had it December 5th of last year.