Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Wednesdays are best for me for RR. Dee I will accept your challange, though I think I will pledge a more modest 15 lbs as I have been a real slow loser for the last 3 months. I hope that going to the gym will help jump start me agagin. :rolleyes2:

I have some scrubs in 2xl and 1xl that I no longer wear-- Dee would you be interested? As a matter of fact I have alot of 1 and 2 xl clothes I no longer wear, maybe those of us going to RR could bring what we no longer need.

Welcome to all the newly and soon-to-be banded banditos!!! :biggrin:

Wednesdays are best for me for RR. Dee I will accept your challange, though I think I will pledge a more modest 15 lbs as I have been a real slow loser for the last 3 months. I hope that going to the gym will help jump start me agagin. :rolleyes2:

I have some scrubs in 2xl and 1xl that I no longer wear-- Dee would you be interested? As a matter of fact I have alot of 1 and 2 xl clothes I no longer wear, maybe those of us going to RR could bring what we no longer need.

Welcome to all the newly and soon-to-be banded banditos!!! :biggrin:

Hi Bookholder!

Don't you look cute in our RR pictures?

I'd love the 2xl and 1xl scrubs, if you have any purple. They have a dress code here at Parker and we have to wear purple. We all look like Barney. I have probably over 100 pairs of scrubs of all different colors and baby patterns... but I can't wear any of them. Last year for my birthday a friend gave me the "next to nothing" scrubs that feel like silk. BUT they are in peach, so I can't wear them! ARGH!

I'd love to get some of your other clothes too! We can do that at RR.

Did you get your Body Bugg?

Wednesday work for me!

AND thanks for joining the challenge! 15lbs is totally respectable! Anything is appropriate!

Bookholder - 15lbs

Dee - 20lbs.

Anyone else?

Guest BikiniBeachy

Sorry if I posted this twice, not sure why it became it's own thread. Can someone tell me if this office is a BCBS approved facility? I'm having SO much trouble finding out which offices are and aren't.

Sorry if I posted this twice, not sure why it became it's own thread. Can someone tell me if this office is a BCBS approved facility? I'm having SO much trouble finding out which offices are and aren't.

Hi Bikini,

You can call his office and ask. If I remember correctly, he doesn't take any insurances... but please call his office.

Dr. K's number is - 303-695-1304.

Good Luck Dear.

I hope you find a good surgeon who takes your insurance!

Hi Dee~

COUNT ME IN...I am shooting for 25!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Sounds like fun!

Brandy:biggrin:

Hi Dee~

COUNT ME IN...I am shooting for 25!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Sounds like fun!

Brandy:biggrin:

Brandy!

You're in!

Thanks! This is going to be fun!

Dee - 20lbs

Bookholder - 15lbs

Brandy - 25lbs

Dee! Count me in for 15 lbs. I gotta do it for the bbq! :biggrin:

Great Anita!

Thanks!!!

Dee - 20lbs

Bookholder - 15lbs

Brandy - 25lbs

Woofay - 15lbs

Anyone else want to join us?

LA, you wanted to join, how much do you want to lose?

okay, the plateau queen will try for 15!

Woofay~I am going to get the wii fit too! Doesn't that sound awesome??

YOU Guys Rock!!!

Dee - 20lbs

Bookholder - 15lbs

Brandy - 25lbs

Woofay - 15lbs

Mal - 15lbs

LA -

Edited by Tied2BFit
slow mind, fast fingers.... makes for an edit!

Mal~ Weeeeeeeee! I tried to buy it on the 21st...all sold out here in the Springs. At Target you can get the Ski also for like 10 bucks off. Hubby wants that. So...Gotta get Wii Fit!!!!! And Ski!!!! And yes, I hope that is considered working out...cuz...well you know me! That's pretty much as close as I'll get! :biggrin:

First..LA...er...adorKable...thanks for setting us straight on your name change...I was a little confused. I keep on top of our thread, but don't post often.

My baby chicks are coming next week.

We dug out the shed today and I need to get my bike ready because I'm going to start riding...I've got to get some excersize here! Don't EVER quote me on that!

I take the challenge...I'll say 15lbs. in 10 weeks....I think I can do it! I've already pushed the popcorn away!

It's looking a little like summer here! There isn't much "spring" or "fall" in the north...like a week of melting and then it's just sunny and a week of everything turning ugly brown and then it's snowing!

You know...some people might think this midnight sun thing is pretty cool...but the kids NEVER sleep! It is 11:14pm right now and they're out playing in the street on one side of my house and on the other they're playing basketball! Put the kids to bed already!!!

Dee count me in! I want to get to TWOTERVILLE so I am shooting for 22. Actually it would have to be 23 since I need to get to 299. lol. So put me down for 23! =) =)

Marcy.. I would LOVE the 24 hour sun thing. I work 3rd shift and I never get to see the sun. *sigh* Imagine all the outside house work I could get done if it were light out overnight on my days off. Weeding, cleaning the pool, weeding and weeding. lol. =)

Guess who?

IMG_1650.JPG?imgmax=512

Happy Sunday friends:

Today is my daughter's baby shower for little Clara Jean. My daughter is 31 weeks along and we happily await the arrival of this little dish.

I got the baby a spindle crib by Jenny Lindt in honey oak along with a changing table and a sea aquatic bouncy chair with cute little sea horses, crabs, and fish dangling (stuffed ones not live ones..hyuk hyuk)

Daughter is going back to Texas in ten days. She is birthing in El Paso which means I will be heading out to Texas (flight..car rental) rather than staying here in Florida. Daughter was going to stay here and deliver but her military hubby would have to come here once she went into labor. It was a stretch to hope they would stick to the original plan but I respect their starry eyed hopes and dreams for this first child.

Logistically I am not sure I will make the picnic but haven't ruled it out. Frontier flies to Denver then to El Paso. It all depends on Clara Jean. She has given her mommy no problems at all and my daughter is holding her own with no swelling, no morning sickness, just a big bump.

My lifestyle is spot on. Restriction is where it should be and the scale showed another drop.

My goal now is to focus not on numbers but on longevity and full lifestyle change...a new me. I'm picking up new hobbies to replace the staying at home thing.

Summer will be here for me in two weeks...no school!!!! Woo hoo.

I've been buying a few new appliances to accomidate my new lifestyle. I've upgraded my tastebuds and got REAL picky about what I will eat or drink.

Reading a new book called, " I Never Told Anyone" which I can only take in small doses.

I feel like an onion. I am peeling away at body fat, emotional garbage, and even went to the dermotologist to exclude some surface damage from all the years of fun in this lovely Florida sun. New habits...sunscreen that he sells. Nice big straw brimmed hat that is very awesome to wear.

Started explorer the surgery centers for lifting my girls. There is a user on here named Boo Boo Kitty ( my cat's name) who just had a lift. She is posting her entire journey on Lapbandtalk. A good read. I figure I am way out the gate from it but never hurts to adjust to what will be.

Signing, everyone have an amazing week

Patty