Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Denise~What a wonderful feeling! Congrats to you and your daughter.

Woofay~Thanks for posting again. I missed you! I went back to all the RR pictures (I don't look that much different), your changes are phenomenal! I'll send you the pages if you want to check us out. I could really use a fill but it is so hard for me to schedule any time off....grrrr, I was hoping the 8th fill would hang in there.

Lap~Where are those toes???

Dee~You are doing fantabulous on the PB diet! Me...not so good. My brain is like mush anymore. I can't commit to anything, I just give in too easily....must do mental work!

Adorkable~Sorry, you can't make it to the BBQ. I think many of us feel the economy's belt tightening. There are about 5 houses on my street that have been foreclosed. It is so sad. I would like to see a stimulus check once a month, now that would stimulate the economy!

Job well done on losing again. One pound is a great accomplishment. I am happy to hear that you are running again. That is my dream goal..to be able to run. I really want to run the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure this year.

Have a Happy Friday all my Bandito Buddies!

Mal-- I see a real change in you in the RR pics!! I know it is hard to see when it is yourself but you really do look thinner!! :thumbdown:

I joined a gym (24 hour fitness) and have managed to go 2 out of 3 nights since i joined. I actually like it (who woulda thunk it? :confused2:) I wish the aquasize classes worked out time wise for me, but I quess i will just have to get a tape or book to work with.

The scale has started moving again after like 3 months, but I seem to not have much restriction again, I hope my port is not leaking. I would hate to see what it wold cost me to have it replaced.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!:cool2:

Denise~What a wonderful feeling! Congrats to you and your daughter.

Woofay~Thanks for posting again. I missed you! I went back to all the RR pictures (I don't look that much different), your changes are phenomenal! I'll send you the pages if you want to check us out. I could really use a fill but it is so hard for me to schedule any time off....grrrr, I was hoping the 8th fill would hang in there.

Lap~Where are those toes???

Dee~You are doing fantabulous on the PB diet! Me...not so good. My brain is like mush anymore. I can't commit to anything, I just give in too easily....must do mental work!

Adorkable~Sorry, you can't make it to the BBQ. I think many of us feel the economy's belt tightening. There are about 5 houses on my street that have been foreclosed. It is so sad. I would like to see a stimulus check once a month, now that would stimulate the economy!

Job well done on losing again. One pound is a great accomplishment. I am happy to hear that you are running again. That is my dream goal..to be able to run. I really want to run the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure this year.

Have a Happy Friday all my Bandito Buddies!

Mal!

My dream is to walk in the Susan G Koman Race for the Cure this year!

I've always done the "Sleep in for the Cure" -- I had an excuse, I worked nights and was actuall home sleeping! But this year, I want to be out there walking! Didn't you walk last year?

I lost another .8 this morning. AND TOM arrived finally! I thought I would end up jumping off some nearby building my depression had gotten so bad this last week with the dreaded PMS! I am so happy to see things started, so I can get it over with!

I love being a woman, I loved being pregnant and being a Mom, but I hate the PMS part that comes with TOM.

Well, I gotta go and teach a NRP class.

See ya,

Love, dee~

Mal...I have lots of 18's and 20's. I didn't make it to the clothing swap but i have a bunch of clothes to give away. Maybe I should bring to the next RR get together????

Denise....if you didn't give away all of your 14-16's I would be interested in peeking.

Denise that is awesome! :cool2:

I would love to do the challenge... but I don't think I can make the reunion. Money is tight and hubby and I talked about it today and don't think we should stretch ourselves to attend. As much as I would love to meet everyone... it doesn't look like it will happen. :sad_smile:

On a happier note.. I finally started losing again! Only 1 pound... but I am thrilled to see the lowest number still on my scale. Yeah me. I have gone out for a run 3 times this week. I am so proud of myself for getting back on track with my 5K training. I would LOVE to join a gym because I really really miss the elliptical... but that isn't in the cards right now. So I will keep using the free city streets. lol

Okay Missy I'm counting you in for the Ten Week Challenge!

I'm glad to have you join me!

AND congrats on that SV! I know what a joyful moment it is to see the scale move!!!

Keep up the running! I'm so proud of you!

dee~:thumbdown:

Hey Dee,

I remeber at RR you were talking about waking up and all of the sudden feeling no restriction. That happened to me about a week ago and it is very scary!!! I called Dr Ks office to see if there was any way possible to get a fill sooner than my appointment that is 4 weeks out. I feel like I can't stop eating. I am so scared that I am going to gain weight after finally feeling like I was making good progress. Man, I thought I had concured the hunger demon, but he is always right there lurcking around the corner, isnt' he?

Have many of your encountered this? If so, what did you do to overcome???

Bookholder~way to go on joining the gym! and thanks for the encouragement. I took my one year picture, wearing the same thing I wore just before my surgery and I don't look that much different. I feel tons better, but I just can't see it. I will never post those pictures, no one would ever believe that they were taken a year apart...it's a two year process and I sure hope I can lose at least 50 more.:confused2:

lifesaver~You ARE a lifesaver! I would LOVE your 18/20's! Congrats for not needing them anymore! If you want to bring them to the next RR meeting that would be absolutly FAB! Thanks sooooooo much!:cool2:

and, it sounds like you might need a slight fill. Were you able to get in earlier than your 4 week out appointment? I know that I need one, it is just so hard for me to schedule an appointment and take time off. After hour appointments or weekend appointments would be great for me.

Dee~Yes, I have done the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure the last two years, this year, I want to run it! I don't think I have been able to run since I was a teenager! Maybe I should consider speed walking instead??? Maybe I'll see you down there?!:thumbdown:

Thanks to all of you on this list, especially to Lap Dancer who emailed me personally; I finally did it. I was banded Tuesday, May 20, and am doing very well as far as I can tell. Dr K did my surgery in Parker CO

No more pain meds for me; hate that stuff. Yesterday morning was the last of that; can't stand being wobbly on my feet and halfway hallucinating !

I still can't believe I'm actually on the raod to WL permanently ! Wahoo !

I've been hungry today and yesterday; Natalie in Dr K's ofc said to go to the next level for eating. I've had no problems keeping anything down, haven't felt full but just stop when I've had 8 oz of something. I think I've been one of the lucky ones . . . no problems of any kind. The day in the hospital was an okay day, too.

Hopefully, I can reduce a few meds in six months or so.

Keep it up you LOSERS !

C J in Parker CO

When is the next RR getogether? I'd like to join all of you

Lifesaver - I know that feeling well. Waking up one day and the restriction is gone! That's why I had to start the PB diet, because I did not want to gain any weight. I have my next fill on Thursday! I think I'll make it! I can't wait to eat fruit again! I miss it! I'm curious to hear if others have experienced the same as we have.

Mal - I hope you can run the Race for the Cure and I can walk it! That will be great! It's not until October, so I think there is a good chance, we'll be there! Do you have to get sponsors to do the race?

Sewpfun2 - Welcome to the Loser's Bench! We've kept it warmed up for you! It's great to have you in Bandsterland with us! Sounds like you're doing great! We should be planning our next RR meeting soon! I went to my first last October before I was even banded! It was great! Mal, Anita, Michelle and Marilyn let me ask all of my questions! I loved it!

Have a wonderful weekend Girls!

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm working Sat, Sun and Monday!

Let's start considering dates for our next RR meeting!

Love,

dee~

Okay Missy I'm counting you in for the Ten Week Challenge!

I'm glad to have you join me!

AND congrats on that SV! I know what a joyful moment it is to see the scale move!!!

Keep up the running! I'm so proud of you!

dee~:thumbup:

Thanks D! :thumbup: I actually dropped another pound today. I am only 22 pounds away from TWOTERVILLE! That would be so awesome to get there in 10 weeks.

Just for those who didn't realize.. this is L.A. :cursing: I changed my username. :thumbup:

I would love to do the Susan G walk/run... but if you can't raise the funds you have to pay the difference. That scares the beejeebers out of me! lol. Can't afford to cough up the difference if I don't raise the minimum. :thumbup:

Thanks D! :biggrin: I actually dropped another pound today. I am only 22 pounds away from TWOTERVILLE! That would be so awesome to get there in 10 weeks.

Just for those who didn't realize.. this is L.A. :rolleyes2: I changed my username. :blink:

I would love to do the Susan G walk/run... but if you can't raise the funds you have to pay the difference. That scares the beejeebers out of me! lol. Can't afford to cough up the difference if I don't raise the minimum. :redface:

Oh My! What is the difference? Do you know?

Another pound? Wow! Congrats!

Only 22 lbs to Twoderland? I can't wait to get there! Don't forget to take your pretty toes on the scale picture!

did you all notice the Reps option is gone?

maybe no one could figure out how to read them!

I know I couldn't!

Well, I'm off to the scale, just finished riding my bike, then it's to the shower and off to work! I'm tired this morning!

whine whine whine! wah wah wah!!

I just wanna have some fun today!

AND that fun doesn't involve some preemies! they aren't fun til they are bigger feeder and growers! then they make me laugh, they are so cute!

have a great Saturday Peeps!

Today is the first day of our challenge:

I would like to lose 20lbs by the 2nd of August which is exactly 10 weeks from today!

If you'd like to join the challenge, please let me know. I will post every Saturday morning!

Dee - 20 lbs.(stop laughing!):rolleyes2:

Dee~The Race for the Cure only costs about $25-ish to register (per person), you can get sponsors but you don't have to. I usually register at Runner's Roost, there is one on Parker Rd at Arapahoe Crossing. They will give you your shirt and number then too.

Adorkable~I think you are thinking about the race in the mountains, the three day one? I would have liked to do that one too, but like you said, if you can't get the $1800.-ish in donations, you have to pay the rest...

by the way, how is your mother doing?

sewpfun2~WELCOME! It would be great to meet you, please come join us at RR! Isin't Lap a kind soul?...I love you Lap!

Dee~The Race for the Cure only costs about $25-ish to register (per person), you can get sponsors but you don't have to. I usually register at Runner's Roost, there is one on Parker Rd at Arapahoe Crossing. They will give you your shirt and number then too.

Adorkable~I think you are thinking about the race in the mountains, the three day one? I would have liked to do that one too, but like you said, if you can't get the $1800.-ish in donations, you have to pay the rest...

by the way, how is your mother doing?

sewpfun2~WELCOME! It would be great to meet you, please come join us at RR! Isin't Lap a kind soul?...I love you Lap!

Thanks Mal!

I got a little scared!

Money is tight right now and I really wanted to join the race.

Do you know anyone who lives in Tollgate? I've been looking at homes there. If I moved there, I'd almost be your neighbor!

What days are good for everyone for our next RR meeting?

Love, :rolleyes2:

dee~