Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!

I had a fill 2 weeks ago and I have very little restriction and I am eating and eating and eating. I am trying to stay busy...but it is not helping!! ACK!! I really hate myself when I do this.

I am local, is it worth a call to Dr. K, to see if could put more in? I even gained, which means that I have lost 0 since 2 weeks ago.

Is this still considered bandster hell?!?!

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Brandy~Sometimes my fills have taken a few days to a couple of weeks to kick in. I would call and try to talk to Natalie. Let us know what she says.

Hang in there!

I am thinking the the term Bandster Hell can be used at just about any point during our journey (I feel like I am in Bandster Hell now too).

TIED~

OOOOHHHHH I bet your getting so excited! 11 days! YAY!!! Can't wait to meet you!

Brandy

Sorry about your Bandster He!! I am not looking forward to that part of my journey!

I am looking forward to just starting, however! Hurry Hurry!!! I only work 3 and a half more shifts til my surgery! I can't wait! They called today from pre-op admitting!

I can't wait to meet you too! I hope the weather is nice that evening!

It's been so cold lately! Burrrr!

I used to live near Brighton. My daughter went to a small parochial school there. She loved it!

see ya,

dee~

Really? What school?

My 2 older boys go to Zion Lutheran...

Brandy

Brighton Adventist Academy, there on Bromley, across from the King Soopers. My college roommate taught there at the time and she referred us. It was the best place!

I can't get in until the 29th :lol:, better than the 7th, but still a ways away.

So let me ask you all this...how do you deal with head hunger in the mean time. This week has been super hard!!!!

I just heard from L.A. and she made it through the surgery just fine. She wanted me to let all of you know. YEAH Dr. Kirshenbaum!

Tied~

Small world. Where are you at now? Did you grow up in Brighton? It is really growing!! They said on the news that it is the second fastest growing community right now. If you have not been here in awhile you probably would't recognize it.

It is always nice to have a recommendation to a school, I always hear all the horror stories and tend to focus on them. Espically in the middle schools.

Glad to hear that LA is doing great!! She is on her way!!! :lol:

Thanks also MAL, do you think that this crummy weather is making us eat??? I just feel like hibernating and watching movies and of course eating!!!

Bookholder and Mal: Thanks for the advice, I am counting down the days til the fill.

Tied2BeFit: Time will fly right by, I know it is really exciting the closer it gets.

Brandymom1234: I am standing next to you in bandster hell right now, if you concentrate, you can probably feel me poking your arm. I have heard it can take several fills to get good restriction.It does not hurt to call Dr. K and ask for a boost, the worse that can happen is he will say no, but its worth a try. I hope it gets better.

Woofay: Glad to hear everything went well at the doctors and nice to see you are closer to your goal.

Hey guys...did you notice that they added a chat room? (or was this always there?) Anyone that's on can pop on over there and talk more like messaging....hummm wonder if it will get used?

Tied~

Small world. Where are you at now? Did you grow up in Brighton? It is really growing!! They said on the news that it is the second fastest growing community right now. If you have not been here in awhile you probably would't recognize it.

It is always nice to have a recommendation to a school, I always hear all the horror stories and tend to focus on them. Espically in the middle schools.

Well, BAA goes to the 10th grade. My daughter loved it there. The kids were very sweet and very respectful. They involve the parents in the learning process and all of the fun stuff. It's Seventh-day Adventist based and everyone was great! We really missed it when she graduated from the 10th grade and had to go elsewhere.

I moved near the Brighton area when I separated from my ex in 2002. They had a little bus that came to our house and picked my daughter up so it made it very easy since I was working nights. Now I live in Littleton. I was in Brighton about 2 weeks ago to see my friend and I was shocked at all the new growth!

Wow, you'll get your second fill on my surgery day!

What time is your appt? If it's after 1230, I'll try to make sure he leaves the hospital in a good mood. LOL

Bookholder and Mal: Thanks for the advice, I am counting down the days til the fill.

Tied2BeFit: Time will fly right by, I know it is really exciting the closer it gets.

Brandymom1234: I am standing next to you in bandster hell right now, if you concentrate, you can probably feel me poking your arm. I have heard it can take several fills to get good restriction.It does not hurt to call Dr. K and ask for a boost, the worse that can happen is he will say no, but its worth a try. I hope it gets better.

Woofay: Glad to hear everything went well at the doctors and nice to see you are closer to your goal.

Thanks Mona for letting us know that LA is doing okay! I've been thinking about her! Give her our best when you talk to her next!

Hey guys...did you notice that they added a chat room? (or was this always there?) Anyone that's on can pop on over there and talk more like messaging....hummm wonder if it will get used?

Wow! A chatroom?

I am at work or else I would venture over there and say HI!

HI!!!