Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December chat

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I wish you all the joy of the season, the love of family and friends and peace knowing you've all made a difference in someone's life....Mine. Thank you all for being there and know that I'm always here for you!

Love, Light and Angel Hugs are being sent to you all!

P.S..... freaking AWESOME Cindy!!!! 80 pounds my goodness that's just fantastic! Thanks for sharing and giving us all inspiration to continue to push through. :biggrin1:

Merry Christmas my friends. I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow...full of family and love. I want to thank you all for being such great friends to me, for the support you never fail to give...and for always understanding what I am trying to say, when my words fail me. I cannot imagine walking this new path without you all by my side. I hope you all have truly special holidays.

Kat

Hey All... May your holiday be filled with love, family and joy. (((hugs)))

Cindy... WTG girl... 80 pounds is absolutely fantabulous!

Santa came to my house while we were at my mom's house. My DH might have to go to work early in the am, and I didn't want him to miss it. We have spent the last few hours opening, and playing with new stuff. Last sunday was the in-laws, tonight was my mom and step-dad. Tomorrow is just us for most of the day. My mom and step-dad will have dessert with us. I am making a pot roast for Christmas dinner. We had pot-luck at my mom's today. I made beef stew (ok, it was one of those crockpot bag deals but tasted great) My mom bought fried chicken, and we worked together on the sides. Last night I made confetti brownies, basic brownies, then add marshmellows, m&m's and carmel after they are done, stick them back in the over until the marshmellows start to get puffy. They are cute and tasty. I also made Cookies for santa, I ate 3 of them (they were small) and the rest were wrapped up for hubby to take to work and share. Tomorrow will be roast, yukon potatos,and onions. For sides I'm making corn and green Beans. I am making dessert for my little family. Apple cranberry pie, a pumpkin pie, and an apple cranberry ring. I am off to bed, between cleaning, baking and doing the gift thing, I am pooped. I have almost cought up with the laundry.

Oh, DH got me Sharon Osbourne's book and the two coolest pair of jeans on the planet. They are DIsney (of course), one pair is Pirates of the Caribean, they have the pitrates skull in pink glitter on the front pocket, and have a tattoo style ribbon that says, "a pirates life for me" the others have classic disney characters printed down the legs. Both are awesome and they are ....12's. WooHoo. I am washing them tonight, I will take pics in them tomorrow and post them. Merry Christmas everyone. Love to you all~Mandy

First,

~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS!~~~

Jesus is the REASON for the SEASON

Secondly, I have no idea why I'm up this early! LOL! I couldn't sleep any longer! I was kinda hoping one of my gal pals was up, having coffee, getting ready for the onslaught and I'd catch one of you...

Mandy, your jeans sound totally adorable, and I can't wait to see pictures! Size 12's no less! Woohoo! He must be such a great guy, and pays attention to things you really love!

Sherry, thanks for your cheers! I second your sentiments about our group...I truly do not know how I could have done this "walk" without the NJ group by my side. So on Christmas morning, the morning of hope and peace, I thank ALL of you, the old friends as well as the new ones, because it is an ensemble effort. Hugs to all!

Each of our little family opened one gift last night...mine was a gold ring with 10 diamonds...one for each year we've been married. It is beautiful. Of course, we had a $50 limit. Yeah, right. He never keeps his agreement, but I'm not complaining!

Checking in later...much joy, family, friends, Cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, fireplaces, safe travel and special moments to all!

Cindy

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope y'all had a great Christmas. It was great to spend time with my family, you just can't get enough family time.:biggrin1: We went to my DB house and had dinner. It was really nice and relaxing too.:girl_hug:

Today we are home and I am fixing dinner. My DS is coming over and we'll just stay here. I made up a bunch of salads this morning, and I am baking a ham to go with them. Most of the work is already done. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I too want to say how much each and everyone of you have meant to me though out the year. You have been there through the good and the bad, and held my hand the whole time. Thank you for all your friendship and encouragement.

Have a great day!:present:

I am trying to post a picture...the last attempt led to 42 windows opening spontaeously, which was kinda scary...

Here goes again....

post-204786-13813134464464_thumb.jpg

Yea! I did it. It's my DD, in her Christmas eve flannel (gift from grampa). I even learned to resize...imagine! I don't know if I can resize for a new avatar, though. That is, if I ever find one I like well enough. LOL!

I'll try another one...this is DD and I in the mother/daughter flannel...it was a long Christmas eve, so pretend my hair/make-up are flawless...

post-204786-13813134464585_thumb.jpg

This has a shot of the new ring DD and DH gave me for Christmas...if anyone thinks this is a better avatar...????? I'm not sure about the angle.

post-204786-13813134464703_thumb.jpg

I just wanted to stop in on this Busy Busy Day and say

Merry Christmas to everyone. I love you all and wish you the best in Life...