Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December chat

Good Morning Ladies,

Jules, good to see yah and yeahhhh thanks for the info on the mucinex. I'm thinking of getting some b/c this 3 week cold has not gone away.

Crispy, good to see you too... I'm glad your loving your fill....its such a good feeling being able to control yourself and not over eating. I have a good fill but I still over eat and eat alot during the day... I have to knock it off.... old habbits I tell yah.

Betty, your brave....Walmart whooot. I'd love to go but the people really turn me off.

Patty what a beautiful post...I'm so glad your getting back into writing your letters. You go girl, its your time to shine :xena_banana:

Dianne, sweetie.... I hope your feeling better today.

Darcy, thanks for the prays.... they layed my friends DH to rest yesterday and all I can think of is how she is going to feel this morning when she gets up and he's not there :girl_hug: it breaks my heart.

Anne, how did the birthday party go?

Sherry, keep the presents...you deserve it. Did you get to the midnight sale? I can't imagine getting up or staying up to go shopping....I've become a very old person LOL. The pups look sooooooooo cute *giggle*

Mandy thats good to know walgreens has that stuff in liquid form...we have a walgreens not far from me whoot !

Well the Breakfast with santa yesterday was cute EXCEPT they had a magician there who did tricks for the 2-3-4-5-6 year olds.....guess what the one trick was???? to swallow fire and light his arms on fire !! WTF is wrong with those people. I'm still amazed at how stupid the womans auxilary is to hire some one like that to entertain kids ... WTF ???? All you heard was the parents saying to their kids "DON'T YOU EVER PLAY WITH FIRE" how freakin stupid is that?

Other than that LOLOL I did nothing but do grocery shopping and see my mom yesterday. Sooooooooo today is cleaning :girl_hug: sasssafrrassssss.

How's everyone this lovely Sunday.

OMG Eileen what the heck where they thinking? People have candles out during the holidays etc. What makes these gals think kids won't try this stuff? I mean the guy just showed them how you can do it and not get hurt!!! ERRRRRRRRR that was pretty stupid! So the parents spend the afternoon telling the kids how it's a trick and the man had special clothes on and how he coated his throat with special stuff...heck make something up so the kids don't do it. That's so scarey!!

I'm still iffy on keeping the perfume though....I wish you can try the stuff on for a day before buying it. I'll be ticked if I have it on and end upwith a headache. Ya think I could open it enough to squirt it once today and get away with it?

Sherry what kind of Burberry perfume is it? I have Burberry Brit (the bottle has plaid on it). If it's that same one you can try mine.

This one has plaid on it too but it's Burberry London. I think it's too florally and I'm going to end up with a Migraine. I just dropped Greg off at work at the mall so I went into Macy's and squirted myself with it to see how I do today. I can't find Givenchy's Organza Indecence anymore. No one is carrying it and from what I'm told they aren't going to make it anymore. Go figure! UGH. I tried an Avon one last week and BINGO headache so that's out. Not sure I'm liking this London...seems strong to me not a clean, fresh, femininy smell.

Thanks everyone---I went and got some of the junior strength Mucinex....bubble gum flavored. Will be trying it as soon as I finish off my glass of OJ. Feel like I might just survive this today---but definitely need to get the junk in my chest loosened up, it has my asthma working OT. Sure am glad I have all of you to help me out of these situations!!!

bbl

Kat

I can't find Givenchy's Organza Indecence anymore. No one is carrying it and from what I'm told they aren't going to make it anymore. Go figure! UGH.

You aren't looking in the right places, did you check Ebay? It is on there, I looked before I sent this message. The prices are up there but will come down after Christmas. ~Mandy

Feeling much more human this afternoon and evening. It has been thundering, lighning, and snowing like hell!!! The weirdest weather ever!!! We didn't get much but the groundis white, we may get flurries through the night. DH and I went and dropped off a payment earlier, first time we have gone out together in days!!!

Hope everyone is well. Will check in later...off to watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I like that they do nice things for people and they don't have to do any stutnts, or eat wierd things for it!!!

TTYL

Kat

I was gonna suggest Ebay for the Givenchy...I also have another suggestion for a scent to try: Philosophy Amazing Grace. It's soft and light. Almost all perfume counters have samples, Sherry...just tell them your situation, and ask for one. Then, you can try it, and find out before you sink some cash into a bottle of perfume. DON'T FEEL GUILTY!!! All us girlie folk need some girlie stuff! Drop some major hints to your DH if you just can't buy it for yourself! I think most dept. stores carry Philosophy...try it out.

Another thing Mandy is right about...get those Zinc lozenges. They work WONDERS!!!! I use the generet Walmart kind, but have used other kinds, and just a couple of days of using them at night and I'll be immensely better!

I've been running those shopping errands, decorating the tree, getting my Secret Santa gifts ready for next week...what else? Ordering the Christmas pictures for our cards, and oh, the laundry!

Sounds like everyone else is doing basically the same thing!

See ya tomorrow!

Hi Gang, Thanks for thinking of me. I'm trying to get out of this funk. The axiety is really bad and now the crying stuff is just wierd. Then I feel guilty when I read people that have real problems, like Eileens poor girl friend.

Maybe I'm just old! Maybe I'm going through menapause like Edith Bunker!

Anyway, I'm tired just wanted to let ya know how much I care about you guys.

Have a good night.

Dianne, your problems are just as real as everyone else's. Don't think for a minute that you and your feelings are not important. We are here for you, remember that.

My wash machine broke today and they can't fix it until Thursday, I will have laundry to the sky by then, think I can talk the repair man into helping me get caught up?

I am going to brave Walmart tomorrow. I need fish and cat food, and I could use some new winter socks. DD also needs a pair of tights for the Christmas program next week. I hate having to go out in the cold and also having to deal with the crowds.

I made a huge lunch for a friend of DH and his wife. I have never cared much for her, but she was almost pleasent today. I made fried chicken, homemade mashed potatos,green Beans, and deviled eggs. I also baked a cake, and now it is calling me from the kitchen, I really don't want any of it, but it is just calling my name.

I am getting ready for bed, I feel like my grandma, it's 9:20 and I am yawning my head off.

I'll check back in tomorrow. ~Mandy

Good Morning Y'all!

Well it's a new week, hopefully everyone will be well and feeling great!

I finally finished off my decorating, no more for me! I have to buy DH a gift, and do a few Cookies that are mandatory each year and then I am done. I will wait for a while before I do the cookies. The longer I wait the less they will be calling my name!:)

Our Christmas party Saturday was a lot of fun. My next one is for work and it will be the 20th. I am anxious to see what is all done there since it will be my first one.

Speaking of work, I got the nicest compliment. My boss came to me Friday and told me she had a lot of compliments about me from outside people as well as inside people and she appreciated the great job I was doing! Hopefully they will remember that when it is time for a raise!

I don't have time for personals this morning, I'll try to get back tonight.

Dianne - I just want to say I'm glad you confided in us, and don't think it is nothing. Sometimes the holidays brings a lot of depression with it. Just the stress of it all can bring us down. It's a hard time for everyone to go through, especially if we recently lost a loved one or have money problems. Hang in there sweetie, you'll pull through this and be a better person because of it all. Hugs!

Gotta run and get dressed!

ps - Mandy if you find a repair man that will help with your laundry, send his name to me!

I thought that I would share some good news with all of you! I got engaged this weekend!!! My boyfriend of nearly two years proposed to me on Saturday at a German Christmas Market in downtown Chicago! We are planning on getting married next December! Yay!!! :) :)

Good Morning,

Can't play long :)

Cassandra CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Dianne, love, I agree with the girls here, your problems are VERY REAL, and don't brush them aside. You need to take care of yourself. Just like you took care of yourself with the band... you need to take care of yourself emotionally. Don't be ashamed or feel embarassed because I too suffer with alot of emotional issues. Is it that you are feeling the seasonal changes ????? you might have seasonal depression girlie... I know i get that and it starts about aug/september/october. Did you know there is an alternative way to treat SAD other than antidepressants? there's light therapy... check this out http://www.lighttherapyproducts.com/products_northern_light.html I am thinking of getting one. But before you buy one...read up and look into them. This is just an example of one that my friend has and likes. All you do is sit by it for 1/2 in the morning and it simulates the sun and helps the brain. We are here for you toots .... okay.

Well I gotta get running...boss is here and *shrug* well what can I say :)

Love you all !!!

Cindy.... whats the count down ??? LOLOL

Ohhh....

Kat.. feel better.

Betty WHOOOT on the complements WHOOOTTTT!!!!

Sherry....I agree with Ccrispy....go get yourself some pretty toilet Water :) you deserve it girlie.

Mandy your making me hungry LOLOL :)

bye....

Good Morning,

Cassandra - congrats to you and your soon to be hubby..

Dianne - HUGS - You are not alone.

Betty - Hopefully they will have great door prizes or even bonus's HUH.. My boss won a Plasma TV at our Christmas Party Which was on Sat. I would have went but the ex just could not wait to bring back the kids early so I could not go anywhere. It was ok I would rather have my kids but that could have been me..

Well I just stopped in for a bit. I seem to have come down with the bug that is going around, except It hit me different. I have alot of Phlegm coming up but my throat or head or chest do not hurt. I can take a breath and my lungs feel fine. How weird it that? Anyway I have my upper GI for Wed's and I am not sure if the doc is gonna want to do it Or would it be better to wait as far as getting accurate test results?? This will be the second time I would have to cancel.

Other than that my baby Chalio turned 9 on Sat and had a blast..

BBL to read up on the latest news..