Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

question :D

hi my name is Gina I have posted only once before.

I had my surgery at the end of july i just had my 4th fill and am at 4.8 CC in a size 10 band I am told.since this fill I have finally known what restriction is and feels like. But at the same time I am kinda freaked out. When I eat something it SLOWLY goes down even with lil bites and rice is now out of the picture just curious if anyone else relates to this ? this is the first time I have EVER felt full with my band within 10 mintues,just wondering if this sounds normal (like restriction should be) or if it sounds like I need a unfill. Thank you for any repsonses or suggestions you may give!

Thanks-Gina

ps. There are a list of foods i havent been able to eat simliar to everyone elses but didnt know if rice was an odd food not to be able to eat or not. -Thanks!:clap2:

hi my name is Gina I have posted only once before.

I had my surgery at the end of july i just had my 4th fill and am at 4.8 CC in a size 10 band I am told.since this fill I have finally known what restriction is and feels like. But at the same time I am kinda freaked out. When I eat something it SLOWLY goes down even with lil bites and rice is now out of the picture just curious if anyone else relates to this ? this is the first time I have EVER felt full with my band within 10 mintues,just wondering if this sounds normal (like restriction should be) or if it sounds like I need a unfill. Thank you for any repsonses or suggestions you may give!

Thanks-Gina

ps. There are a list of foods i havent been able to eat simliar to everyone elses but didnt know if rice was an odd food not to be able to eat or not. -Thanks!:clap2:

Sounds like it is right where it should be! If you have problems with the golf ball feeling or pbing then you might be too tight. But to me it sounds great! And rice, yes is now a no no....

I agree with Ms. Kitty :) As long as your able to eat the right kinds of foods and get enough Protein and calories, sounds like you hit your sweet spot - a place I am still looking for.

its like the wierderst feeling in the world (being REALLY full)

esp when we eat big sized plates are hole life! LOL

yay for the band working:clap2:

You are still looking for it??? You have lost so much and doing fantastic, I am amazed!

Thanks for the compliment and encouragement. Somehow I have will power. Lord knows where it came from. I think the band help my head as much as my stomach. I think my problem is that I have lost so fast, that the fills don't catch up to my shrinking stomach. I think the doctors are hesitant to fill too much because I am still loosing weight. They questioned me the last 2 fills becuase they were worried I would be too tight. I think I have about 6cc in the VG band. Don't get me wrong, I don't go too hungry, but I don't get that full feeling. I have just learned to eat until I am no longer hungry instead of eating until fullness.

maybe u dont work with me i dont know u just look familar,did u work in Customer service at countrywide? who knows but i work for emc

maybe u dont work with me i dont know u just look familar,did u work in Customer service at countrywide? who knows but i work for emc

Yes, I work at EMC too, I worked for a long time at Countrywide, left in August and just started at EMC.

my first MTG job ever was at countrywide ( i lasted almost two YRS there) so far out of all the places ive worked so far i love working for emc, i feel right at home :clap2: but they did lay me off in Jan of this YR started out in conduit in dec of 06 got laid of in JAN came back in MAY and started back in COLL mngment. i BEGGED TO come back lol i guess i just like it there :clap2:

by the way im curious were u getting ur fills, i get mine in hurst and i get the 100+ quuestions thing to when i go in for a fill like WHY do u need one? ur loosing wieght! and im like yeah a period over how many months..

Thanks for the compliment and encouragement. Somehow I have will power. Lord knows where it came from. I think the band help my head as much as my stomach. I think my problem is that I have lost so fast, that the fills don't catch up to my shrinking stomach. I think the doctors are hesitant to fill too much because I am still loosing weight. They questioned me the last 2 fills becuase they were worried I would be too tight. I think I have about 6cc in the VG band. Don't get me wrong, I don't go too hungry, but I don't get that full feeling. I have just learned to eat until I am no longer hungry instead of eating until fullness.

WOW! I think you should be thel poster child for the rest of us!! Congratulations truly, and if you should ever have a class or lessons please sign me up! :D