Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

I have maintained my weight loss at 249 lbs. (47lbs lost). So I am happy.

I walked 2.5 miles this morning.

Okay, I'm not chickening out, but I have to throw this out there... would it be fair to end the challenge when you get your fill?

DON'T THROW YOUR SHOES AT ME!!!!!!!!

***as she walks around the room flapping arms and pecking at the ground***

Okay, I'm not chickening out, but I have to throw this out there... would it be fair to end the challenge when you get your fill?
Hmmm sounds to me like you are feeling the heat. LOL!! I will let the group make that call.

Wow! You are all doing so great!

Michelle -- I wish I could get close to a 50lb loss. You must feel so proud. :D

DeLarla -- I think you are doing great. Given all the troubles you have had with your port, you are still trying. I think I would have given up! :) I was overdoing with ice cream and I am still paying for it.

Darcy, Marie and Theresa -- You all motivate me... I want to be a loser too!

Penni -- You are doing great with your exercise. I am also happy just to maintain.

Janie -- I too am having a difficult time keeping my schedule on track. I just got back from a business trip on Friday.

For me, this week I am down 1lb to 238... but this is still 1 pound above my lowest documented weight w/ my band.

I hope everyone has a great week.

WE ALL ROCK! Just the fact that we're all showing up and posting give us hope.

I'm down 51 pounds. Penni, I nominate you to do the math on this thread to show a collective number. We are gonna knock Earth off it's axis with all this weight loss!

Now Lisa... I think you are doing just fine and no need to call it quits. What is Penni's fill level now? Isn't yours 2 Lisa? Hmmmm. What does everyone else think? Teresa

My fill level now is 1cc and I plan on getting a fill on the 23rd. Probably just a .5 cc so Lisa will still have more than me. SO THERE!! :)

Penni doesn't even need a fill. She just wants to drool over her doctor! It's all a scam, I tell you!

I never said anything about fair, either. I'm strategizing! Darn scholars addin' up dem fill numbers!

Penni doesn't even need a fill. She just wants to drool over her doctor! It's all a scam, I tell you!
SHUCKS!! My secret is out. I just love him. LOL!!!

Your still ahead of Penni, weight-loss wise. Your throwing in the towel even though your ahead in the game? I don't think we can let you do that. LOL... This little scholar says your statistically a better gamble. Teresa:)

Just started a new thread called "Poundage Lost" that addresses the amount everyone has lost to date. I will add them up and see where we are.

Hey, fair is fair. I said no rules, so no rules. Get your silly fill (crying.)

And Teresa, I never said I'm quitting! But Penni gets a fill the week before my birthday (birthdays automatically make you gain five pounds) and then comes my monthly bloat. So while I'm packing in birthday dinners and getting PMS, she'll be on liquids and mushies and dropping weight like crazy. She probably already got a hysterectomy behind my back just to win. Who the heck goes to Jamaica and doesn't gain weight? She's up to no good! Hey, let's just change the Bash to this weekend!

Now where did I put my methamphetamines?

She probably already got a hysterectomy behind my back just to win.
DID that in 1987. LOL!!! So no monthly visits for me EVER. I think you are gonna win though darlin. I am on a HUGE plateau right now. Can't lose but one lb at a time but not gaining so that is good. I sweated out all the food after drinking the liquor on the Jamaica vacation. LOLOL!!!

NEENER NEENER!!!!