Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Yay Melissa, Greg, Michelle and Pat!!!! I guess this means the Holiday season is safely behind us!

Pat... good luck with your first fill!!!

Darcy

You go, Darcy! That is fantastic news!

Congrats on meeting that goal, Greg! Melissa and Pat -- you are doing great.

Michelle, you are such a shining example of how it's supposed to be done. Congrats on the loss.

I am down, too, thanks to tracking on fitday.com. I lost 4 pounds this week. Probably Water weight, but I'll take it. That's one BELOW my lowest weight, so I can change my signature again. Yeah!

greg, the music is playing, you know what that means right? ( speech has to end, going on to long..)hahahahahahhahh

congrats to all, i don't know if i want to hug you all, or slap you all,,, i'm jealous... well not for long, i'm going for my 2nd adjustment jan 27...

Slap Greg... hug the rest of us. :D Good luck with your fill Ro... maybe you will hit your sweet fill spot with this one!

WTG Becky Lee!!! The ink didn't even get a chance to dry on that changed signature!

Hi guys I'm here a little late but still wanted to participate! I haven't done this in a couple weeks cause I was at a stalemate but this week it is broken and I lost 4 lbs!!!!!! That last fill did it's thing big time! Is it sad to get so excited about 4lbs? Heck no, gotta get them off so 1lb at a time is great! Congrats to all of you, your doing FANTASTIC!! I think together we really can do this guys, and btw, Becky, fitday.com helped me out alot this last week too, and we lost the same amnt!!!! High five for us!!

Congrats Katie! We really kicked butt this past week!

katie.... hold a 5 lb bag of sugar.... 4 lbs is a lot.... we some time loose perspective when we have a lot to loose.... carry the bag of sugar and run around the house for a while... then put it down... see the difference..... great job.....

nightingale2, i'll let you know how i do.... my fill is not till the 27th i've been at a stand still...

Cograts on the loss Michelle and good luck with your fill!

I lost nuttin ... nada... zip... zilch... total standstill which is not what I hoped to see now that I've added exercise back into the mix. I was a very good girl and I bet I will be on the scale everyday this week looking for the weight-loss that should have happened!

Okay... I'm over it... still going to behave and exercise... it's bound to show up on the scale eventually.

Have a good week everyone!

Darcy

Good job Michelle. Take what ever we can get...

And Marcy I always will take a week with no gain then one with gain..Your doing fine but stay off that scale till next Monday... That daily scale checking will hurt your moral

I had a good week thanks to getting regular on that treadmill again.

Hope those who haven't posted yet today for this week had good results.. If not hey its another week starting today

Last week kind of screwed me up with the weighing, I had to go to the Doctor so I weighted on Thurs, which I lost 4 pounds, then I was messing with the Ticker thing this weekend, so I weighed then and lost one more pound, today I guess I will count the 5 pounds. That brings me up to the 50 pounds, and tomorrow I will have my band for 3 months. Since I posted it this weekend, y'all know that already! lol Anyway, at least now I will be back on track with the weighing on Monday's.

Congrats to all you losers! That sounds bad, let me say congrats to all of you that lost this week! :D