Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Congrats Michelle!

Miss Zoe... I am staying away from the scale right now because I am still P.O'd and am having visions of a Tanita in flight. :cool: I am happy with my overall loss... just pouting... and PMSing. THis too shall pass and for the overall health of my Tanita... it better be soon! :D

I am staying away from the scale right now because I am still P.O'd and am having visions of a Tanita in flight.
I confused Tanita and Makita the first time I read this, and pictured Darcy throwing a chainsaw! Then I remembered my doc's Tanita scale and laughed. D, tell your husband to duck.

Awesome Katie!!!

Zoe...LOLOLOLOL...

Thanks guys your the best....the support here makes me work harder and make better choices, so thanks guys, you help more than you know!!!

Excellent, Katie! You're going to be in Twonesia before you know it!

Hey, I missed my weigh in this past Monday cuz I was MX getting my first fill. I weighed myself this am and am now 215 YEAHHHHHHHHHHH. I finally past my plateau

Guest CSHELTON

I am game as well I am at 207 right now.:nervous

HI

My hard work did it but the fill is now gonna get me past the next hump. I just got back from my fill in MX. Doc gave me 2cc. Boy am I tight. I was on liquids for three days! just started eating again but very small quantities. I've been kinda doing no effort to lose weight and really want to begin making healthy choices and possible some exercise. Thought thought of that is scary. I feel like I can't do much, I am sooooooo out of shape.

Hi Amoro -- I know what you mean about feeling out of shape. A lot of us felt (or feel) the same way. Start slow, with something low-maintenance, low-tech, and low-budget, like walking or riding a bike (if you have one). You can go as slowly as you need to. As your body gets stronger, you'll be able to move faster and for longer periods before you know it, even after just one week. Don't push yourself too much when you're just starting an exercise program or you could injure yourself. Meanwhile, congrats on the new fill!

I just weighed in this morning at 321.5 for the second week.

Down 4 pounds for the week!

Wade