Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Wow Michelle... you never cease to amaze me! Congratulations!

Betty... WTG girl!!!

Melissa... down... down... down... awesome!

Shaz... hang in there... that fill is going to get things going in the right direction!

Everybody's doing so well. I echo congratulations to all losers! Where is that old thread where we added up everyone's lost pounds? With the big losers on this thread, not to mention all the inspiring members of the century and century-and-a-half club, we must have shed over a ton.

I lost four pounds last week, but I can't credit myself for good behavior; I've been coughing and sneezing for the last few days and just lost my appetite. I actually had to remind myself to eat, so I wouldn't get so stoned on Robitussin! And I haven't been able to walk much since last week. Still, I'll take the four-pound loss as a positive souvenir of the flu.

That's it Michelle, I'm going to the gym, at least to look, lol. Finally broke the -25 mold, down 25.5, whoopeeee. (If I exercised I bet it would be more than that)

I remember the junk food junkie song, all right! How about Steve Goodman's old number, "Chicken Cordon Bleus"? I've got the lyrics around here somewhere. . . Don't worry, DeLarla, the 230s will welcome you back soon. Just heal up.

Hey guys...been awhile since I posted but this week I have a 6lb loss..I did it the hard way, being overfilled, but I guess I need to find the positive, 6lbs gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Much love and see you soon!

Katie

ps...congrats everyone on doing great this week!!

Have any of you taken the time to look back at this thread and see the huge wieght loss you all have accomplished since this started on July 19th, it is truly amazing . For me I started this thread at 229 on July 19th and Iam now 185, 44 lbs in a little less then 7 months..WOW!

Just to name a few success stories here:

Alexandra you have lost almost 30 lbs since July

Darcy you have lost over 40 lbs since it started

Bushbaby 30 lbs since July

Delarla 23 lbs since July

You guys are awesome!!

Keep up the great work..I truly believe this challenge works for me..Keeps me accountable

Gained a pound this week... not surprised... I was on a mission of self-sabatoge this past week. Soooo... hopefully I'll get my self together and have a better week.

Hope everyone had a good week!

I'm down one this week. I am suprised since it has been a busy and social week with lots of food! One is better than none I guess. Good luck everyone and Happy Monday.

Again, I stayed the same. I feel like I am stuck here forever, but then it's better than gaining. I thought for sure with all the exercising I got in I would see something! Heck, we even washed and hand dried the Harley's last night on top of everything else!

Betty... hang in there... the loss will show up! Don't forget... muscle weighs more than fat and sometimes I think we are building muscle faster than we are losing the fat. Don't forget to take measurements... sometimes the loss shows up that way if not on the scale. :D

Melissa.. congrats on the loss!