Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Congrats Melissa and Michelle!

I lost 2 pounds this week and it's all Becky's fault. :o

Have a great week everyone!

Well I wanted to be at 255 by Christmas and didn't do that. Several weeks late and I made it now I'm shut down. I know it slows...but I have great restriction so I don't need a fill and I am stil losing inches as I have drop another inche off waist. But it sure is a drag looking at 254 every week. Oh well life with it Greg.

So I am setting 250 as my next goal and I want to be there by June 1 2008. Now I won't be so upset when it takes so long to reach it

Well can't be distracted have to push forward. this weeks goal is to get 2pounds off by next weigh in.

I will do it...I wil do it...I will do it...I will do it...I will do it..I will do it...I will do it

I'm not getting on the scale today... I've been jumping on the thing all week because I'm so close to breaking the 200 mark. My lowest this week was 201... and then... yesterday the ugly binge monster reared it's ugly head! I need a fill badly... guess I'm just going to have to bite the private pay bullitt and get it done! Until then... I will have to exercise my butt off if I want to make any progress.

I know what you mean about goals Greg... I had planned on being under 200 by Christmas... oh well... at least the numbers are going down.

I cannot believe my stats today, on Sat I bought a scale and weighed myself and it said 177.00 which I could believe but this am got on it after my shower and it says 171.00 I had to try it about 6 times thought something was wrong with it.. Even weighed my boys just to make sure. It Works!

Have to change me ticker now.

Got on the scale today. I'm down to 218. 12.5 since my banding. This is cool! I haven't lost this much weight in years. Does anyone know when you know you're ready for your first fill?

My new fill kicked in right away. I'm down 2 lbs. this week; it probably would have been more, except I went to a party yesterday and could eat everything I wanted: guacamole, tamales, Godiva chocolates, and apple pie. The band barely tolerates a well-chewed bite of water-packed tuna, but chocolate truffles ease on down!

Down to 190.5, that's a 24.5 loss since 12/6/04 banding date. My first goal is close, that is to loose 30 lbs, then to the next goal of 50.

I feel guilty being happy about a -1/2 lb considering everything Lisa has been through, thinking about you girl!

I am setting 250 as my next goal and I want to be there by June 1 2008.
Oh, come on, Greg -- you can make it by 2007, I just know it! :D You'll probably drop a lot of pounds all of a sudden and make us all envious.

I posted Monday no weight loss, then today I had a doctor's appointment. When they weighed me I had lost 3 pounds. I came home and checked the scales, and I HAD lost 3 pounds! It amazes me how that happens!

What an awesome surprise Miss Betty... congratulations!

Well another week with no loss.

But folks I'm not upset cause I know why there is no loss. Very poor week this past week... and I can point at thiggs but when I do I notice all 8 of my fingers point at ME. And my two thumbs keep giving me the thumbs down when I even think about placing the blame elsewhere then where the fingers are pointing.

Don't know how I got off track so badly but I did.

So My faith Celebrates LENT so I have decided to give up my habit of not writing down what I am eating and to stay on track. If I am successful at this then on Easter Morning I am going to treat myself to one chocolate Covered Marshmellow Bunny.

Figure Jesus did 40 days in the Desert without for my sake I can do this for myself in his name.

God is Good...All day long