Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Becky Lee... I just can't change my numbers... if I do... I think I'll have ta jump off the closest bridge. I can't imagine why I stepped on the scale today... but a wee part of me needed to know. The truth hurts....

Darcy...If you have to jump try going to the furthest bridge. Maybe you'll lose enough in the long walk to change your mind. This place won't be the same with squished Darcy

Greg... I think you are out numbered... besides... you know you've always wanted to wear women's undergarments. :)

Whew... thanks Becky... I might have created another Tsunami if I had plunged off a local bridge.

Well, you little cheaters, I have been adjusting my stats as they climbed! This week, down 1 1/2. I like the idea of January 6 to "get right". That'll give me time to polish off this crawfish fondue recipe from Miss Betty. And Greg, where's that Speedo pic? You're leaner, you're meaner, now go for it!

My problem is I succumbed to the first addictive bite... so now I hope the wrecking ball stops after my cycle is over.

Facial piercings are really "in" these days. My latest invention is a padlock that slips between the top and bottom lip. Only certified Band Buddies at my local clinics have access to the keys. Fashionable, yet extremely effective. They'll be available this spring with an assortment of dangly decorative charms as part of the fall line. Order early.

"NOTHING tastes as good as being thin FEELS"....:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I'm repeating this mantra, but it's not sinking in.

Way to go Jack... I'm sure Zoe has a Lace undergarment for you to sport as well... hmmmm.... howza bout a lil contest... Jack... Greg... impartial judges await?

Marie... you are a better woman than I!!!! I am not going to change my stats... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... it's denialville for this girl!

I need one of you to move in here and kick my butt onto the treadmill every morning... andy takers????

Darcy

HMMMMM darcy MOVE IN What will DH have to say if I take up that offer.

But you should know my parole officer will frown on me kicking your butt. So I'll just have to handle it gently and get you on that tread mill.

Phew getting warm in here