Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

No more talk about salads and candy bars, I am a hungry lady today! lol

I ate my split pea Soup and now I have to let it hit bottom I guess because I am still hungry!

Marie - How did you know I had to gum my food? :P

I had to bring a hamburger and baked potato back to the boss and I thought I would die smelling it all the way. Come on Monday!

No, I don't eat hamburgers much even when I could, but now give me a piece of the good moist chicken and I will be a happy camper!

I think I am just getting really tired with cream Soups, Beans and peas. lol I can always eat a good bowl of Soup (especially home made veggie) or chili, but that is not on my menu right now.

I know it will, but I want the big hunks of beef too! lol I might make me a big pot this weekend. Opps, I might make me a small pot, I made a pot of split pea Soup and I don't think I will ever see the bottom of it! lol It amazes me that a can of soup can last so long. I have to give it to my hubby to get rid of it. He don't mind though!

Hey Lisa, did you ever get an appointment with that doctor that Penni's doctor knew? I just wondered if he ever agreed to see you. Since you are getting close to getting a new port, will you go to him or back to Mexico?

Maybe mushies were easier since we didn't have so many darn choices. It's so easy to fall back into old habits after the initial shock of the surgery wears off. Still designing my "Brain Band."

Even if the doc here would agree to put a new port in, I'd still kidnap Penni and go to TJ (four time$ more money here.) I'm boo-hooing cuz I'm still not healed. I have a long road ahead of me before I see a new port.

Delarla: TJ ready whenever you are.

Penni, Karen is going to TJ this weekend. She's going to ask Ortiz/Martinez if they'll consider putting a new port in a different place instead of waiting around for this booger to heal - so that it will finally heal. Like I have 2 grand for a new port, but I think I can pay with a kidney in Mexico.

Hi Greg, Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I will have to post more consistently in here again. My losses were just going so smoothly for so long but since vacation I swear my daily calorie intake has gone up 30% and its enough to stop the nice consistent losses. I still feel restricted a lot of times but all evening it seems to go away. Best of luck to you as well.

Lisa, Have you figured out if your insurance would cover the port replacement if you went to someone in the U.S.???? Its not fair you and Penni live so close to each other...

Everyone else: May you all have good and proper band weeks and may the scale show the efforts made... Teresa

Your welcome Teresa.

I was supposed to get a fill in morning but do to things beyond my control I had to move the appointment. They wanted me to wait till Monday. After about 20 minutes of crying on the phone they agreed to let me come in at 12:30 today.lol

So off to shower and then go get my new restrictions.

There's no way on earth my insurance will pay for a port replacement. I'm still holding my breath to see if they cover the torture treatment my surgeon did on me.

Penni isn't too close - it's a 5 hour drive, but she lives where I used to live before I moved to Las Vegas, so she's close to my family, friends, old high school, all my hangouts.

I feel like one of the Brady Bunch when I look up at all the pictures (the beginning where they are in a tic-tac-toe thingy.) So I'm looking way up waving and smiling at Greg. Hiya!