Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

hi, to all , and it sounds like a plan,i thougth there was something wrong there when i got up every morning and jumped on the scale. you guys are very wise. in combating this ,it may seem small ,but, it really is a big problem to over come. monday it is

my weight is 260 lbs. it's going to be a long weekend.

started 295lbs/260lbs/-35

04/05/04 lapband

A quick little hijack about all that food that was here... it's still here. I don't think anyone ate anything here! I brought leftovers to work, they ate every day for a week. I've eaten Mexican leftovers 5 times. There's piles more in the fridge and a heap in the freezer. Last night, I started warming it up and Chris put his foot down and took me to dinner! YEAH! He's over the bash food. So that's gonna be my new tactic to get out of the house. Just start warming up some tamales, and out the door we go!

It looked like a TON of food at your house Lisa! I told my mom that we still haven't learned to cook for the band portions. I ate my heart out on the crab dip and had a small plate with a little of each thing, but that small plate took me all day to finish. It was all SOOOO good though. Glad you got a nice dinner out. Teresa

Monday 10/18

3 lbs for me this week

It's been six and a half months and I'm down 61 lbs!!

Teresa- Great Job on the weight loss this week, you are doing such a fantastic job..

Michelle...Teresa... Buttkicking losses! Congrats!

Me...1.5lbs UP... bummer... on with a new week.

Darcy

Loss? What loss? I weighed on the thursday after getting back from Vegas and only lost 0.2 lbs. That is TWO TENTHS of ONE lb. I was happy though. Figure we ate road food for 5 days, sat in a car for nearly 50 hours and pretty much ate and drank whatever I wanted in Vegas. A gain would have been more expected than a loss. If I don't lose this week though, I think I will start making arrangements for a fill. Thanks for the support though girls. Teresa

Congrats to Michelle and Teresa. Darcy it will pick up again once you get over your stomach problems. Lisa, Wench for winning in Vegas, you know I love ya.

Hanging steady back at the 247 mark. THat is down 49 lbs. Michelle and I were banded the same day. So what gives that she is losing more than me? It ain't right!! Oh well, life isn't fair.

Congrats to us all. This is such a long and sometimes arduous journey and at times we all want to just give up and say to heck with it. Then there are times we say "WOW, look my clothes are loose."

Keep it up guys. We are all "BIG FAT LOSERS!":banana

Well, I hope Michelle keeps losing because she seems to be my role model. :) I am down 3 since last Monday, too. I really expected to stop losing since I eat ALL DAY LONG! Dr. C told me to eat more often since my capacity is decreased. Boy! Did I follow those directions! It is making me nervous. I don't like this new habit, so I hope it's temporary. I'm sure it will catch up to me one of these days. Until then...I think I'll go catch a bite. :)

By the way, you guys sure get up early back there. I need a job to get me out of bed! I'm feeling guilty about being such a lady of leisure. :ermm

Boy I've gotton to Love Monday's and its not the football...since I sleep thru that .

Down two more this week.

If I was any happier it would have to be my wedding day again.

Good luck all

Greg

O.K., Veronica, here's the hard part...STAY OFF THAT scale until next Monday (Oct. 25). Then be pleasantly surprised! Look forward to your weigh-in.

I am just so thrilled beyond words. My regular weigh in is typically on Wednesdays. I forgot to weigh in yesterday. So I weighed myself just now and I am down 50 lbs. WHOO HOO!!! Finally hit that 50 mark. I am tickled to death. I walked this morning as well for 60 min (almost 3 miles). I also did some toning when I got him on the weight machine.

Forgot to post my NSV the other day. Or did I? I can't remember now. Anyway, I have a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring I bought in Jamaica two years ago. I have not been able to wear it for about a year and a half cause my fingers were so swollen. The ring was almost too small when I bought it but I was sure I would be able to wear it sooner or later. Well guess what? I got it on and it fits. WHOO HOO!! But not only did I get that ring on but I was able to wear my other rings as well. The Sapphire is on my ring finger. THe others are tanzanite and diamonds. See picture.

post-204009-13813131449864_thumb.jpg

Penni way to go! Congrats on hitting the big 5-0! Your rings are beautiful and so are your hands, i'm a nail biter and i'd love to have great hands like that! Congrats again!

Now, Penni, try weighing w/o all that gold on. That's probably a couple of pounds right there! Nah, really, congrats. and your rings are beautiful! Better wear them as much as possible before they get TOO big!