Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Penni, that's a great shot of you! I got down to my lowest weight, which I posted. I've gained a couple back, but I'm only posting on the 5th of each month, which is my monthy band anniversary, so let's see if I can get a little lower by next month.

Next weigh in is just a few days before the October bash. I better kick fat's fat butt by then!

Hi everyone.

Hi Ladies,

I am late to post and was really reluctant as well. I gained another pound this week - up to 239. I don't want to see the 240's again, so I need to get my butt in gear.

I am traveling this week... writing you all from Germany right now. Travel normally does not agree with me in the weight loss department as I tend to retain a ton of fluids... but let's see if I can do a good job this week and get rid of my Water weight gain by next Monday.

Have a great week everyone and congratulations to all you losers!!!:D

Hi everybody, I am checking in. I have 2 days between jobs so I am here catching up. My weighing times will be mixed up because of my work schedule and being in a motel so much of the time. Well I weighed in today and to my surprise had lost one half of a pound. My exercising is non existent except for going up and doen ladders/ But i have felt like I have gained a lot lately. So I am thrilled that the scales said differently...Hang in there...Janie

Hi everyone. I was mostly band-friendly today, except I just ate a bowl of ice cream. I decided to have ice cream once a month - a big glob of it right before my female "monthly visitor." I used to eat a pint at a time once or twice a week. It was really too sweet, but heavenly.

Hope all's well. My carpet was installed today, and I'm sleeping on our brand new matress tonight... can't wait. We got one of those memory foam ones.

Monday 9/13

1.25 lbs . Starting my period yesterday so I'm bbloated and retaining Water ...So here's to next week!

.25 of a lb from the 50 lb mark...Damm Period UGGHH!!

Hope all of you have success!

Have a Great Monday :)

Michelle... you are almost there!!! Fantastic weight-loss! WTG girl!

Marie... WOO HOO... hopefully you are feeling better and those two pounds are going to be ancient history soon!

Me... well... as ya know... at least I lost... probably should have gained... and hopefully I will be back on track this week and get out of the 220's. 220.5 today.

The repair man fixed my Cross Bar this morning... and I've been playing with it... Fun so far... hopefully I'll get addicted to pumping myself up!

I did stay off of the scale all week... but that was because I knew I was being naughty!

Have a good week everyone!

Darcy

Lisa... ya posted while I was playinf workout queen! Funny... the Doc I used to work for is married to a dentist... I begged him to ask her if she would wire my jaw shut! She was very uncooperative I must say! Heck... I probably would have pureed a snickers bar and sucked it through anyway!

Here's to a better week...coming up!

Darcy

Well, hopefully, I'm "back in the saddle" again. I rode my bike 10 mi. yesterday and today. Going to stay at beachfront condo on Mustang Island for 3 day weekend. Hopefully I'll behave myself around all that wonderful fresh seafood. But I plan on doing lots of seashell hunting to walk it off.

Darcy, glad you got your exercise machine fixed. Now don't get too frisky and hurt yourself!:)

Lisa, then you'd just have to "eat" liquids and soft foods. And we know how that works!

Michelle, 50 lbs. Wow! Fantastic!

I think we all need to get some pointers from Miss Teresa (the unfilled one) who's beating the socks off of all of us!

Here's to all of us being "Losers" this week!

Marie,

It says right in the Jessie Ahroni book that heavier people tend to lose easier AT FIRST! I'm not beating the socks off of anybody, it is just coming off easier for now. I am just past the point that Penni and Lisa STARTED from so it should get a little slower now. Thanks for giving me so much credit but it isn't neccessary. LOL. I was a glutten all weekend so now I need to shape up for the next few days before weigh in.

Good job Michelle on your weigh in. Teresa:)

P.S. I had my jaws wired shut years ago. Its not a long term loss!