Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just curious to know who went to TJ without using a passport? Was told that I could still use birth certificate and drivers license. I am going to Dr. Garcia at Mi hospital.< /p>

I Went 3/6 and returned 3/10 without a passport with no issue. I was just ask why I was there and the driver just said "medical care" and we was on our way.

Our van was pulled over for further inspection and one of the women with us had to get taken out and fingerprinted and they kept saying that she had a restraining order against her, etc.. She did not have a passport and they were questioning her identity, her address, EVERYTHING. We were held up for over an hour while they did research on her identity. Can't help but wonder if things would have gone smoother if she had a passport or enhanced driver's license.

You may not technically NEED a passport to drive across the border, but if you have time and opportunity I would suggest having either a passport, passport card or enhanced drivers license. It definitely makes things easier if there's any question or issue.

(Note that a passport card or EDL is only good for land or sea travel - a full passport is required for air travel into another country.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using VST

As of march 2010, it is required to have a passport to get in and out of Mexico. They don't always check it at the border but you could be asked to provide it anytime through your stay...or they may not at all. Rather be safe than sorry :)

The law requires you to have a passport/passport card/EDL to cross ALL borders now. Most of the border workers don't really care so you can usually get away with not having one, but get the border agent who is a stickler for the rules and you will cause yourself and anyone you go with a huge headache and a significant delay. And rightly so - you are breaking the law without it. Risk it if you want, but I wouldn't.

I wouldn't want to risk being delayed in Mexico especially after being sleeved and all want is to get home and crawl into my bed...... :)

Thanks everyone! I will get one just to be on the safe side.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches